• AMAZING SERVICE

Just wanted to leave a quick note regarding our visit today. I didn't find a customer satisfaction survey, but just wanted to thank Sal for the AMAZING SERVICE he provided for me and my family today. After car shopping around previously elsewhere, we instantly felt welcomed and unpressured to purchase anything when we arrived. He seems very GENUINE and you can tell by his service he LOVES what he does. Thanks again Sal for your time and attention. It was a pleasure. Actually Sal is so good we bought a second car instantly after our first purchase. We will definitely recommend PCHPREOWNED to our friends and family. :)

Thank you Susie, its always our pleasure to be here for all customers, we always strive to exceed your expectations. Thank you for buying two cars from us in one visit.

• AWESOME SERVICE!

Eliana Diaz helped my family get a mini cooper and she was awesome! She was very thorough and clear in explaining everything to us, and customer service was great!

• very good customer service

I was really please in walked out with the car I really wanted love my car payment thanks so much

thank you Rosalyn , it was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase process. we work with our customers to be happy with their choices of cars, as well as, car payments they like.

• Great Customer Service

I was very pleased with the overall help and ease of the purchase of this vehicle

thank you for business and thanks for giving us the chance to be at your service.

• Great service, friendly staff, and excellent price

The staff was extremely helpful in assisting me with my car buying experience. This was the fourth dealership I went to and it surpassed the others by leaps and bounds. I am definitely coming back for my next car, and would refer friends or family here without hesistation.

Thank you Nicholas, we are so happy that we provided you with the customer service and the car you deserve. we are here to exceed the expectations, we understand that there are too many choices in the market, thank you for doing business with us.

• Friendly and Hospitable

I was helped by Eliana and enjoyed her hospitality, she even offered beverages. I enjoy my purchase being a used car and am satisfied with the final price.

• great freindly service

fast easy to get the car I wanted no hassle. I love my corvette. Sal is a friendly helpful guy.

thank you for your business.

thank you for your business.

• Excellent Experience

We purchased a used Range Rover and could not have been more pleased. The service was excellent and Sal was very helpful showing us all the new features. They even took the car to get washed and filled the gas tank for us before we left. Thank you PCH Pre-Owned

thank you Jim, we are always happy to provide our customers with the best quality of services, when it comes to providing our customers with the best services, there's no holding back. once again thank you for choosing us for your car buying process.

• Excellent Service

I walk by to this dealership & I saw one of my favorite car which is the 03 Acura RSX, The staff & Manager are very friendly, helpful. They help us to get my car with NO hesitation & stress. For short it's easy to buy a vehicle here. :) I'll gonna come back here for future business.

Thank you Jayson, we are here to help all customers, we don't pressure any one to buy from us, we give all customers the time and the space to look around, think about it, and then buy the vehicle they like. Once again, thanks for purchasing your favorite car from us.

• Excellent Service and Excellent cars

Excellent service, dependable cars you will not go wrong if you come to this dealer

thank Juan for shopping and buying from us, thank you for your business, we value you and welcome all credit union customers.