• Excellent Experience

they're gave in good service the mananger and the staff are nice very helpful every thing is perfect:))

Thank you Maxi, its was an honor to help you with purchase. we hope that we will always be your one-stop, whenever, you are buying - selling - trading .

• Friendly and professional service.

I would definitely recommend this dealer. The sales-person was very professional and educated on the varieties of cars on the lot. The prices of the cars are very reasonable, and the owner of the lot is a very understanding guy. I bought a 2006 Ford Focus. It has great mileage. It's in great condition. Minor car issues but those issues can be easily fixed. Overall, I loved my car! ¿¿

• bmw 335i- Great customer service, i will be back o

Great customer service. I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE CARS

Thank you Nicholas, we know it was a long drive for you, we are so glad that the car met your standards. we appreciate your business.

Great customer service. I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE CARS

• Friendly service

The people here were so friendly and helpful we got a nice car for a good price we would recommend this place to our family and friends.

• Charlene Mathes

I recently bought a used car from this car dealer ship they was all some great people here. I got great deal

• 2007 Honda Accord

I just purchased a 2007 Honda Accord on February 25, 2017. I love it runs smooth and clean on inside.

Thank you Elizabeth, we would like to thank you for your business, we are extremely happy to know that you love the car you bought from us.

• AWESOME SERVICE!

Eliana Diaz helped my family get a mini cooper and she was awesome! She was very thorough and clear in explaining everything to us, and customer service was great!

• very good customer service

I was really please in walked out with the car I really wanted love my car payment thanks so much

thank you Rosalyn , it was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase process. we work with our customers to be happy with their choices of cars, as well as, car payments they like.

• Great Customer Service

I was very pleased with the overall help and ease of the purchase of this vehicle

thank you for business and thanks for giving us the chance to be at your service.

• Great service, friendly staff, and excellent price

The staff was extremely helpful in assisting me with my car buying experience. This was the fourth dealership I went to and it surpassed the others by leaps and bounds. I am definitely coming back for my next car, and would refer friends or family here without hesistation.

Thank you Nicholas, we are so happy that we provided you with the customer service and the car you deserve. we are here to exceed the expectations, we understand that there are too many choices in the market, thank you for doing business with us.