• Excellent Experience

they're gave in good service the mananger and the staff are nice very helpful every thing is perfect:))

Thank you Maxi, its was an honor to help you with purchase. we hope that we will always be your one-stop, whenever, you are buying - selling - trading .

• One of the best dealership to shop for a used car

I and my family bought another car from this dealership. So far from our experience, they gave us a best deals and quality used cars not a "lemon". Customer service are very professional and easy to talk with. For the future customers of this dealership please give them a try!

• Great service

Very thankful service is excellent. They worked around my schedule. Very professional.

• Great Customer Service

They put brand new tires on the vehicle which speaks volumes about their level of professionalism. Will buy again!!!

• Friendly and professional service.

I would definitely recommend this dealer. The sales-person was very professional and educated on the varieties of cars on the lot. The prices of the cars are very reasonable, and the owner of the lot is a very understanding guy. I bought a 2006 Ford Focus. It has great mileage. It's in great condition. Minor car issues but those issues can be easily fixed. Overall, I loved my car! ¿¿

• bmw 335i- Great customer service, i will be back o

Great customer service. I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE CARS

Thank you Nicholas, we know it was a long drive for you, we are so glad that the car met your standards. we appreciate your business.

Great customer service. I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE CARS

• Friendly service

The people here were so friendly and helpful we got a nice car for a good price we would recommend this place to our family and friends.

• Charlene Mathes

I recently bought a used car from this car dealer ship they was all some great people here. I got great deal

• 2007 Honda Accord

I just purchased a 2007 Honda Accord on February 25, 2017. I love it runs smooth and clean on inside.

Thank you Elizabeth, we would like to thank you for your business, we are extremely happy to know that you love the car you bought from us.

• AWESOME SERVICE!

Eliana Diaz helped my family get a mini cooper and she was awesome! She was very thorough and clear in explaining everything to us, and customer service was great!