New 888-526-9171 Dealer Website
Used 888-627-9934 Email Dealer
Service 888-294-2928

Average based on 300 reviews
  • Great buying experience - Troy Sergenton

Great experience, Troy was on point, no pushiness and worked with me to get the best deal possible. Would recommend Cowles and Troy to any Nissan buyer. Leo

Leo, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad Troy was able to help! Best regards, Dan Wernitznig General Manager dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

• 2016 Nissan Versa

smooth and straight forward. Easy to get Internet detailed pricing with no hid stuff.

• satisfactory

service was excellent Ms. Ebony Singleton was a great success, and made my service remarkable in my opinion she should be highly recommended

• Service

I was referred to ebony singleton by my sister. So when I called down there and asked her what she could do for me she told me come in and let's work out some numbers. And told me every thing I needed to bring when I came in.

• Ebony singleton

One of my friends referred me to this dealer ship and told me to ask for ebony when i went there because of how help full she was and how nice she was. Well when i went there they were right she was very nice and helpful. As a matter of fact I think I might go this weekend to purchase a used vehicle. She really made things work that were suitable for me and not what she wanted.

• Ebony singleton

This you lady was very assertive and attentive. She came right out and assisted me when she seen me looking and looking around. Thanks for your help ms. Singleton keep up the great work.

• Ebony singleton

The best service I have ever had from a dealer ship. A very nice young lady and very respectful.

• Outstanding Employee

just a few kind words pertaining to one of your outstanding employees that goes by the name of Ms. Ebony Singleton, wants to let you know had one of the greatest experiences at your dealership, she should could highly recommended FANTASTIC JOB, she was very professional and on point about all services that was avaliable, not pushy and honest, she should be highly commended only wish there was more like her in the professional world. Thanks again Ms.E. Singleton

• Shark

It was a very good experience until the high pressure sales of warranties, services and insurances began. The sales person was nice.

• excellent service

Everyone was extremely helpful. David especially made me feel comfortable and was excellent handling all of my questions and concerns. This was my very first car purchase, and I won't go anywhere else for my future purchases.