New 866-328-4168 Dealer Website
Used 888-441-0359 Email Dealer
Service 866-454-6764

• Pure excellence

I was shopping for a luxury vehicle. So far I had tried an Acura and a Lexus. And I had also tried some higher end models from other dealers as a comparison. I walked into Red Noland Infiniti and was immediately welcomed, offered a bottle of water, and was promptly introduced to the sales manager, Mr Zumbo and salesman Carl Bobb. I spent a total of 5 hours driving different models and picked a QX50. The sale was handled painlessly and Mr Bobb delivered and walked through the initial set up of the vehicle (Bluetooth, satellite radio etc). This was the best I have ever been treated by a dealership. I would highly recommend Red Noland as a dealership.

• Red Nolan Infiniti

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Red Nolan Infiniti. I have always been pleased and satisfied with all there service. They truly are top notch.

• Our jeep

We found just what we wanted,priced below everyone else.Fair price on trade in.Couldn't ask for more.

• Amazing experience

Rick and Greg do everything they can to accommodate your needs. We have now bought 2 jeeps from them and would go back again for any further car needs we may have

• Amazing experience

• 5 stars all the way

Ask for David, he is so easy to work with. Amazing team.

Ask for David, he is so easy to work with. Amazing team.

• Excellence

This was our first time buying a car where the process was so easy and professional. David was great and he provided the best customer services. The almost two hour drive from Thornton to Red Noland was worth it . I highly recommend it.

• Red Noland Jaguar Land Rover

This was my first time purchasing a luxury vehicle and shopping at Red Noland was a great experience throughout. I test drove a Jaguar F Pace and Range Rover LR4 before deciding to make a custom F PACE purchase. Jason explained the ordering process in detail prior to my decision. My car came three weeks early and the purchase experience was completely painless. I traded in a vehicle and the price I received at trade was great. Highly recommend shopping with Red Noland!

• Dream Car

We are first time car buyers and could not be more pleased. We got the car we have been wanting for a long time, as well as great customer service and care. Rick Dymek was a great help in helping us understand the whole process; and he taught us a lot about the car. They offer great extra coverages and insurance for your car as well. We would definitely recommend Red Noland Auto for your car needs.

• car not as advertised

Car on cars.Com and multiple other websites as cpo. When i contacted dealer told not a cpo vehicle. Car is still on cars website as cpo