Red Noland Auto Group

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 140 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 1, 2018

After a continuous internet search which resulted in several attempts at buying a family style SUV, Red Nolan saved the day. My husband and I had spen...t an entire Saturday roaming the many dealerships throughout the greater Denver Metro area in hopes of finding a great replacement for our family vehicle. We found success at Red Noland Infiniti, Josh, Jon and David all excelled at supreme customer service. All of our car needs were addressed and met with courteous and attentive professionalism from all three gentlemen.

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're so happy we could connect and assist in finding the perfect vehicle for your family! Welcome to the ...Red Noland Family!

March 31, 2018

My wife and I purchased a used car from Red-Noland Pre-Owned Center. Our saleslady was LeNita Zubrin. She was a pleasure to deal with. We were able... to negotiate a trade-in. I thought the pricing of our used car and the amount received for our trade-in were fair.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle!

March 23, 2018

Our sales rep was more than knowledgeable about the Infinity line. We were treated with respect and never felt we were being pressured to purchase. ...The vehicle we wanted was available and was a perfect fit for us. Rich made the experience fun and enjoyable. I will be back to this dealership for my next purchase. Can't say enough positive about the way our transaction went.

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Red Noland Cadillac! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found... this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 14, 2018

Very pleasant sales personnel. Enjoyed my visit and got the car I wanted. No pressure and easy to deal with. I am a happy shopper and it went very sm...ooth.

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your business!

March 12, 2018

Very pleasant experience , salesmen went beyond expectations, that is why I gave my business to him I always do business with people who do more then... what they must, that is why 10% make 90 % of the money, as it should , you reward excellence, and pay nothing for average

Tamas, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Red N...oland Cadillac and we hope to see you again soon!

March 8, 2018

We bought a new Cadillac XT5 last weekend. Our overall experience with Red Noland Cadillac was a very positive one!!! Our sales person, Dale Gravelle,... assisted us admirably & even came to our home the following Monday to program our garage door opener!!!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Congratulations on your new Cadillac XT5! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If ...there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 8, 2018

Michael Noonan at Red Noland Pre-Owned was a pleasure to deal with, and the process was easy and smooth. I'll go back to them again. Jim- March 8 Co...lo. Springs

Hi Jim, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Red Noland Cadillac. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We're glad to hear... we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you again for choosing Red Noland Cadillac and we hope to see you again.

March 6, 2018

Experience at the dealership was great. The team was very helpful. I did not hear a speech about giving them certain ratings. There was no pressure a...nd they set up the car for me

March 5, 2018

This was all one could ask for. Nita was really professional and a dream to work with as was all that I came into contact with. The car was perfectly... prepared and I am very happy with the whole experience. This was my first visit to Red Nolan and next will be for my husbands replacement vehicle.

February 13, 2018

David Beneake helped me purchase my car. He was attentive and efficient. Time was a concern to me and they made sure to get me everything I needed and... on the road in my new beautiful car. I would recommend purchasing a car from Red Noland.

Thank you for the recommendation Jinger! That is the great compliment we could receive!

Red Noland Auto Group