Red Noland Auto Group

144 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 22, 2019

We purchased a 2019 Jaguar I-Pace and although the car is a disaster, the sales experience was great. The sales and financing staff were friendly, honest... and professional. We were happy with the deal and can highly recommend JLR of Colorado Springs. The service department has also been excellent trying to keep the I-Pace on the road. Fast repairs and good communication are standard. Unfortunately, the car is a failure in many ways and Jaguar USA has extremely poor customer service.

Thank you for the kind words about our Service Department Curt. We always try to do anything and everything we can to help our clients!

June 20, 2019

Tried to unwind Pre-Owned car purchase and buy same car with lower miles one day ofter purchase. Disappointed that could not be done even though I was... willing to go up in payment. Great dealership during buying process after seems like a different story. Carmax has a 7 day return policy they seem to be able to unwind deals with no problem 7 days after the fact.

Craig, After speaking with our sales manager Josh, it sounds like you and Josh had a phone conversation and you have decided to keep the original QX5...0 that you purchased. If this is any different than my understanding, I want you to know that we are willing to exchange this vehicle for you. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns Respectfully, John Zumbo General Manager Red Noland Infiniti 719.302.1007

• March 23, 2018

Our sales rep was more than knowledgeable about the Infinity line. We were treated with respect and never felt we were being pressured to purchase. The... vehicle we wanted was available and was a perfect fit for us. Rich made the experience fun and enjoyable. I will be back to this dealership for my next purchase. Can't say enough positive about the way our transaction went.

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Red Noland Cadillac! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found... this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 31, 2018

Agreed on a price for a used suv, gave them a $1K deposit to hold it til I arrive within 5 days because I am out of state. All was agreed. Then they... call me back wanting me to sign a purchase agreeement before I get there and telling me about several others leaving deposits in line behind me.

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (719) 633-4633 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

June 24, 2018

Purchased a 2008 Ford F-150. Seems to be doing ok. Need to do an alignment. But no other problems. Would go to Red Nolan again. Very friendly.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Red Noland Cadillac and we hope to see you again soon!

March 31, 2018

My wife and I purchased a used car from Red-Noland Pre-Owned Center. Our saleslady was LeNita Zubrin. She was a pleasure to deal with. We were able... to negotiate a trade-in. I thought the pricing of our used car and the amount received for our trade-in were fair.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle!

March 14, 2018

Very pleasant sales personnel. Enjoyed my visit and got the car I wanted. No pressure and easy to deal with. I am a happy shopper and it went very smooth.

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your business!

March 12, 2018

Very pleasant experience , salesmen went beyond expectations, that is why I gave my business to him I always do business with people who do more then... what they must, that is why 10% make 90 % of the money, as it should , you reward excellence, and pay nothing for average

Tamas, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Red N...oland Cadillac and we hope to see you again soon!

March 8, 2018

We bought a new Cadillac XT5 last weekend. Our overall experience with Red Noland Cadillac was a very positive one!!! Our sales person, Dale Gravelle,... assisted us admirably & even came to our home the following Monday to program our garage door opener!!!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Congratulations on your new Cadillac XT5! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If ...there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 8, 2018

Michael Noonan at Red Noland Pre-Owned was a pleasure to deal with, and the process was easy and smooth. I'll go back to them again. Jim- March 8 Colo.... Springs

Hi Jim, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Red Noland Cadillac. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We're glad to hear... we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you again for choosing Red Noland Cadillac and we hope to see you again.