Red Noland Auto Group

144 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 1, 2014

When looking for my new car I went to every dealership to test drive every car that meets my needs. This infiniti dealer surpassed customer service than... any other dealership. You treat you like a celebrity and the luxury cars make you feel like one too. Its a great value for all the extra features you get for the car. For example free personal assistant for 4 years and a loaner vehicle for service. I highly recommend working with Red Noland Infinity.

October 5, 2014

We went to test drive the car we had in mind before making any decisions. The moment we arrived a sales person greeted us and asked if we wanted to test... drive it and of course we did. From that point forward we knew it was the car we wanted and the excellent service we received that day was the reason we bought the car that same day! What an awesome experience we had!

September 30, 2014

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had and we have had some great ones before including many high end vehicles. The sales manger Josh... was very professional from the moment we spoke on the phone and we basically had made a deal subject to seeing the vehicle before we even got there. When we arrived Josh was waiting outside to greet us at the curb. The sales team was courteous, straight forward and professional the entire time. We were able to get a very rare Range Rover that was exactly what we had been searching for and more. Sam in sales even drove us home in the new vehicle to show us all of the features. Prior to Red Noland we had visited other Land Rover dealerships in Colorado and were less than impressed with the sales team and selection. At the Land Rover dealership in Littleton the salesman asked to introduce us to the manager but he said he was busy doing paperwork when no one else was even in the dealership? We were then hounded nearly every other day to place an order fast or we would continue to move down "the list"... At Red Noland we got a fair price for our trade and the service was impeccable. The follow up after the sale has been even more impressive. These guys from sales to finance to parts are all top notch. I can't say enough good things about them. It was definitely worth the drive to Colorado Springs. We look forward to a great relationship with Red Noland for years to come!

May 28, 2014

I have purchased a lot of cars in my life, online and otherwise, and this was absolutely the best buying experience I have ever had! Knowledgeable, Courteous... and Honest. I flew into Denver and the dealership picked me up and transferred me to Colorado Springs. My car was everything I was hoping for. Quick financial service and the car was emaculate, as promised. From my initial phone call to driving off the dealer lot, it was a great buying experience!