Red Noland Pre-Owned

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(719) 627-8143 (719) 627-8143

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Satisfied Customer

Thank you for the great experience with the purchase of my truck. Michael Noonan is a great asset to your team. Great customer service. Friendly staff.. I will recommend Red Noland to others. Thank you again for my beautiful truck! Satisfied customer here..

Great experience

Great experience buying my first car. Very efficient and accommodating! They even drove it to me in Denver and swapped out my old car. Will recommend to anyone looking to buy a high-quality used car.

Dealer response

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day! Thank you again for choosing Red Noland Cadillac, Inc. and we hope to see you again.

The Rick Dymek Experience - Top Notch Sales

I've waited 6-months to write my review because I wanted to base my overall experience on "after the sale". I have nothing but positive comments for Rick Dymek and the team at Red Noland Pre-Owned. I've owned ~22 vehicles in my life and this was the best experience I've ever had. Not only did they meet my trade-in requirements, they absolutely offered the best price possible for my "new to me" used truck. To top it off, his immediate management team was a pleasure to work with and very personable. Give this man a raise, right meow.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Susanna V

I purchased a vehicle from Craig Barela. He helped me simplify the process. I saw what I wanted and he made it happen. Quick and easy. I highly recommend this place.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Craig here at Red Noland Cadillac, Inc.! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Best car buying experience yet!!!

Everybody here that helped me was very awesome and very accommodating. I'm from Wisconsin and came to this dealership because I was in the area on business and was able to find the vehicle I wanted at a reasonable price. Since I wouldn't be able to drive it home right away they were willing to store it for me until I'm ready to travel home or if it doesn't work out for me to drive my new vehicle home they were willing to arrange to get it hauled to my home in Wisconsin. I can't thank them enough for those options. They truly went above and beyond my expectations and would recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Tim - Thank you for the five stars! Great to hear the team was able to assist you in getting the vehicle you wanted. Happy Travels!

Great service

service was great as well as quick to turn overall paperwork and no hard sales on any adds. I had a small mechanical problem in first week and immediately taken care of

Dealer response

Hi, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Fantastic sales and Finance Dept

Our salesman Craig was absolutely amazing! He was patient, kind and knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable immediately. Heather in Finance was fantastic as well as the Sales Manager! What a great group of people they have there and my family and I will be back to see Craig for our next purchase!!!

Dealer response

Jessica - Thank you for the five stars! Great to hear the team really took care of you and made the process enjoyable.

Great carbuying experience

Red Nolan's entire staff was very professional and had us out the door in our Highlander within two hours! Craig Barela was especially helpful, he already had most of the paperwork prepared by the time we arrived at the dealership! I highly recommend this dealership!

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

CEO Real Estate Investment Brokerage

Michael Noonan was very helpful in our search for the right vehicle. Highly recommend him. Red Noland always 5 star service and support! 2nd vehicle purchased there and will return.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about Michael. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Go see Michael Noonan!

Michael was awesome!!! Helped me from start to finish. By far the best customer service! This dealership is lucky to have him!! He was very helpful and had my best interest. 5 star service all the way.

Dealer response

Javier - Thank you for the five stars! Happy Michael took great care of you.