Perkins Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3007 reviews

3007 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Perkins Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 19, 2019

Perkins responded quickly when I started my web search. I initially thought Perkins was too far from Fort Collins but Julie was so good to work with I... gave her a chance. In the end it was only that the local dealer was willing to beat her offer that lost her the deal. If I had been even an hour closer (thinking of you Denver!) I would have driven straight to her.

Thank you for the five-star review, Bob! Please keep us in mind if we can assist you with anything else, be it in service or sales. Until next time, t...ake care! Sincerely, David Perkins, President 855-346-5005

Julie Dube

Sales Bdc Representative

(4.4) 22 reviews

February 18, 2019

I came to Perkins Motors to sell my Jeep Cherokee prior to deployment and was met with outstanding service and a great offer. It was quick and painless,... with all parties involved truly professional. I can't wait to return from deployment and go straight to Perkins to buy a new Jeep from a dealership that I know will treat me right.

• September 15, 2015

Steve Faidley met me at the door and after explaining to him what I was looking for, he guided me through the buying process quick and very professionally.... His ability to reference facts about his Dodge product was most noteworthy, and providing details knowledge about things that put the sale right through with ease. It was great shopping with Steve, and I would recommend him to anyone who doesn't know much about the Dodge product or experienced buyers. I can assure all will be very satisfied.

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Steve is a great asset to our team and he will be grateful ...to read the nice comments you left him. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

February 16, 2019

Adolpho at Perkins Motors was great - he was patient and trustworthy. Really appreciated his attitude and lack of pressure. My girlfriend and I ended... up both buying cars at the same time.

Adolfo Lopez

(5.0) 62 reviews

February 15, 2019

Enjoyed my time with the dealer; my salesman Jacques was very laid back and low pressure. Perkins ordered a custom build for me and he was sure to keep... me informed (albeit with little information from FCA). Overall I would certainly do business here again.

Tawaiian Muniz

Finance

(4.8) 37 reviews

February 15, 2019

Jacques Perreault was an amazing salesman and listened to everything we wanted in a new car. He helped us get into the car we wanted and at a great price.... Will definitely be back for our future vehicles!

February 15, 2019

We had been looking for a good used car for some time and met many dealers in the Springs. We ran into Jacques while he was leaving from work late one... night and we felt he was such an honest and down to earth salesman. He really took his time with us and when we returned later, we really liked the honest, no pressure approach at Perkins. Then, when something wasn't right with the car we wanted, Josh, the sales manager made it right until we were completely satisfied. We got a great deal and recommend you check them out. And yes, this is a real review!

Josh Merckx

(3.7) 6 reviews

February 11, 2019

"Joe Spurlock and Perkins Motors" - Tdiddy Joe Spurlock and Perkins Motors were a pleasure to shop with. We bought a certified preowned 2018 Wrangler Sport... S JL Unlimited with 2,400 miles. It came with quite a few features that were not standard on the Sport S and the deal was too good to pass up — especially the certified preowned power train coverage. I really took time with this purchase. I did test drives on 3 different occasions over the last 3 months. Joe Spurlock was exceptionally patient. He treated the family as valued long-term customers from the start. No pressure with this guy. He’s relaxed, fun to talk with and gives the customer time if they’re still undecided. I give him 5/5 stars. If you’re in the Colorado Springs or Front Range area and shopping for a great deal on a Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep stop in and see Joe Spurlock at Perkins Motors. — Scott Trapman, new life-long Jeep Customer

Reviews like yours are truly a breath of fresh air! Joe is an invaluable asset and we appreciate everything that he does. We will be sure to pass on y...our very kind compliments and we encourage you to call or stop by if there is anything else that we can do for you. Sincerely, David Perkins, President 855-346-500

Joe Spurlock

Vern Dunckley

February 10, 2019

Joe Spurlock and Perkins Motors were a pleasure to shop with. We bought a certified preowned 2018 Wrangler Sport S JL Unlimited with 2,400 miles. It came... with quite a few features that were not standard on the Sport S and the deal was too good to pass up - especially the certified preowned power train coverage. They have a new sales manager at Perkins and are really pricing Jeeps to move them off the lot. I really took time with this purchase. I did test drives on 3 different occasions over the last 3 months. Joe Spurlock was exceptionally patient. He treated the family as valued long-term customers from the start. No pressure with this guy. He's relaxed, fun to talk with and gives the customer time if they're still undecided. I give him 5/5 stars. If you're in the Colorado Springs or Front Range area and shopping for a great deal on a Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep stop in and see Joe Spurlock at Perkins Motors. - Scott Trapman, new life-long Jeep Customer

Keri Murphy

Service BDC Manager

(2.8) 6 reviews

Joe Spurlock

Vern Dunckley

February 8, 2019

We had a great experience working with Adolfo! He made the process very smooth and easy! We are so happy to have found a car for a great price!

Adolfo Lopez