Perkins Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

2736 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Perkins Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Truck Purchase September 14,2015

Steve Faidley met me at the door and after explaining to him what I was looking for, he guided me through the buying process quick and very professionally. His ability to reference facts about his Dodge product was most noteworthy, and providing details knowledge about things that put the sale right through with ease. It was great shopping with Steve, and I would recommend him to anyone who doesn't know much about the Dodge product or experienced buyers. I can assure all will be very satisfied.

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Steve is a great asset to our team and he will be grateful to read the nice comments you left him. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

• Perkins Motor Company
    October 19, 2017

Perkins Motors and Steve Faidley treated me extremely well; had the car I was searching for; didn't try to sell me something I didn't want and helped me understand features on my new car. Very satisfied with the service and courtesy.

• Willing to work with.
    October 12, 2017

Gary Hudson and his sales manager did a good job working with me, and negotiated in order to ensure we made a deal that we both could benefit from. Tell Gary Tony sent you.

• Great deal and experience.
    October 11, 2017

My wife and I purchased a used Cherokee trailhawk as a first time Customer and had a very good experience. No pressure and quality vehicles.

• Great customer service

The customer service was amazing. The gentlemen name was Don and he was extremely helpful. I would go back and request him again.

• Great customer service

Ive been a Perkins dodge customer for 15 years and love the service hospitality. The service department is friendly and repairs are made in a timely manner.

• Perkins Motors are professionals

Professionalism and no-pressure sales experience. Very knowledgeable sales and finance. I felt they had my best interests in mind. Good company

• Great experience
    September 27, 2017

Bought a town and country last night and Ron Booze helped us in every way he could. He was very attentive and never once tried presurring me into something I didn't want. If I need another car in the future I will definitely be going back to him. Great guy, thanks Ron

• Great Service

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

• Great Service

Ease of getting car in for scheduled maintenance, ready when they said it would be. Shuttle service is great and Jack is an awesome person.

Judith, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986