Perkins Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3031 reviews

3031 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Perkins Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 21, 2019

Jacques helped me find exactly what I was looking for that fit my budget. I was treated like a respected guest and felt valued throughout my experience.... Excellent customer service.

March 7, 2019

Car buying experience is stressful, however, our exprience was pleasant. We felt like valued customers and were treated with respect instead of just numbers... to increase profit. We both appreciate the honesty and were given sincere advice. Thank you for taking care of us and for showing that you embody your company's mission statement through word and deed.

Gary Hudson

(5.0) 49 reviews

• September 15, 2015

Steve Faidley met me at the door and after explaining to him what I was looking for, he guided me through the buying process quick and very professionally.... His ability to reference facts about his Dodge product was most noteworthy, and providing details knowledge about things that put the sale right through with ease. It was great shopping with Steve, and I would recommend him to anyone who doesn't know much about the Dodge product or experienced buyers. I can assure all will be very satisfied.

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Steve is a great asset to our team and he will be grateful ...to read the nice comments you left him. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

March 5, 2019

Really awesome salesman and helped me jump through some hoops that i didnt think we could get through but we did so he did an amazing job

Jacques Perreault

(5.0) 65 reviews

March 4, 2019

I had an exceptional experience purchasing a used Mazda CX-5 from this dealership. The salesperson, Jacques Perreault, is a man of high integrity which... I value highly in anyone that I do business with, especially when purchasing a used car. The dealership advertises prices that include all fees, so there are no surprises after getting further into the process. They worked with my moderate credit rating, ensuring that I got a fair interest rate and an affordable payment. Thank you Perkins Motors and Jacques Perreault. I will recommend friends and family to seek out your services when shopping for a vehicle.

Hello Karl and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Jacques was there... to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Sincerely, David Perkins, President 855-346-5005

Jacques Perreault

(5.0) 65 reviews

March 3, 2019

Wow, to tell ya the truth, I don't usual do reviews. But I will say Milissa Nord, that had been shopping for a nice truck & my last truck. I had gone... to where I work to get a great deal on a truck, but THAT was NOT happening. I felt like I was just another costumer, even thro I've worked there for a long time. I went to another dealer thinking ok I bought a truck here last time, maybe I can get a good price. Well hell no, I got lied to & played. Then I got a call from Perkins about wanting to see my truck & said they will make me a great sale, ok I bit,, I went there to see, in a hurry to see what they could do in minutes, cause I was to go sign papers at another dealer that night, which I was still not 100% comfortable with.. well all in all, Milissa Nord, Julie, which was the first person I talked to,, Mark, & I do believe she was that manager, THEY AWESOME. I felt very welcomed, was not pressured at all.. Mark worked his rear off to get me the best price on my trade in, & on the new RAM 3500 Dually.. even at the main Dealer Ship the finance lady, Tawaiian went over everything in detail. Many times she asked if I had any questions. If I every think about getting another vehicle, I will check there first. They treated me very will & very fun to work with.. I did start off with the internet person, then with the people in the truck sales.. Thank you all very much, Mark J. H.

Tawaiian Muniz

NOT RATED

Milissa Nord

NOT RATED

February 28, 2019

Aldolfo and tawaiian were fabulous. I'm a first car buyer and they made it so easy and non stressful. I was able to get into a vehicle that I fell in love... with. I would recommend aldolfo every time.

Adolfo Lopez

(5.0) 67 reviews

Tawaiian Muniz

Finance

(4.8) 41 reviews

February 26, 2019

Julian at Perkins Motors was outstanding. I really appreciated his wealth of knowledge, ​and I learned a lot from my experience at Perkins motors. In... addition, I never felt pressured into any decision nor did I feel like any information was being held back in our discussions. Overall, he was very professional and was always willing to help over the phone or in person. One of the best dealerships I've been to and I will continue to come back.

Hi Sloan! Thank you for this great review! Julian is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you a great experience. Happy driv...ing! Sincerely, David Perkins, President 855-346-5005

February 26, 2019

I own a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I had it towed to Perkins back in January this year due to a break down. Perkins had my Jeep for over 30 days and I had... a very extensive engine repair and my service advisor was Don McMillen. Despite the long repair time and the circumstances, they truly went above and beyond to get me into a vehicle in the meantime. They worked with my warranty company to cover an Enterprise rental so that I did not have to pay out of pocket, and then when my rental ran out of days they waived the fact that I wasn't 25 yet and put me into one of their brand new courtesy vehicles! Then when my Jeep had a heating issue shortly after picking it up from the shop, they really came through AGAIN and not only provided another internal courtesy rental for the 3 days I was without my Jeep, but also covered the cost of the entire repair (turns out it needed a new control module)! This is crazy amazing customers service and left me feeling like they not only cared about me as a customer but were willing to go above and beyond to get me back into a working vehicle with heat! Huge shout out to Keri Murphy who is the sweetest and most kind service manager I have ever dealt with! I would also like to mention the excellent customer service from Brayson McCloy, Bill Wheeler, and Duke Croney throughout the process of these 2 repairs. I would recommend Perkins to anybody based on how they were able to make sure I as a customer was taken care of despite the long repairs. Thank you Perkins Motors!!!!

Hi Ann! Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your experience with us! We truly appreciate it. We are very glad to hear ...that your experiences with it have been very positive. It was great doing business with you. We will share your feedback with our team. We hope to see you again! Sincerely, David Perkins, President 855-346-5005

Keri Murphy

Service BDC Manager

(3.2) 8 reviews

February 26, 2019

I own a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I had it towed to Perkins back in January this year due to a break down. Perkins had my Jeep for over 30+ days and I had... a very extensive engine repair and my service advisor was Don McMillen. Despite the long repair time and the circumstances, they truly went above and beyond to get me into a vehicle in the meantime. They worked with my warranty company to cover an Enterprise rental so that I did not have to pay out of pocket, and then when my rental ran out of days they waived the fact that I wasn't 25 yet and put me into one of their brand new courtesy vehicles! Then when my Jeep had a heating issue shortly after picking it up from the shop, they really came through AGAIN and not only provided another internal courtesy rental for the 3 days I was without my Jeep, but also covered the cost of the entire repair (turns out it needed a new control module)! This is crazy amazing customers service and left me feeling like they not only cared about me as a customer but were willing to go above and beyond to get me back into a working vehicle with heat! Huge shout out to Keri Murphy who is the sweetest and most kind service manager I have ever dealt with! I would also like to mention the excellent customer service from Brayson McCloy, Bill Wheeler, and Duke Croney throughout the process of these 2 repairs. I would recommend Perkins to anybody based on how they were able to make sure I as a customer was taken care of despite the long repairs. Thank you Perkins Motors!!!!

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent recommendation! It's great to hear we were able to go above an...d beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, David Perkins, President 855-346-5005

Keri Murphy