• My experience was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone here was so friendly, honest, and helpful. It was hard for me to find the car i wanted with my credit in Richmond, VA got me in my new SUV!!! Thanks guys great customer service and smooth, reliable ride!!!!

• happily fit

very friendly, helpful, and not pushy. :-) i was bummed the owner didn't come down on the price, but the staff gave it their best shot.

• EZ Car Buying Experience

The whole team treated me like I was part of the family. Knew me by name and very quick to answer my questions. Do not buy cars often but would do it again trough CarLotz.

• used car

I was dreading the car buying experience and CarLotz made the whole thing completely easy and seamless! Thank you so much! You all were wonderful!

• Fast & Responsive

The team were fast in responding to my inquiry of car sale. Not only that, they walked me through process and helped make me feel comfortable in trade-in.

• Selling our car

The staff at CarLotz sold the car in less then one week. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was quick. After the sale in four days we had our money. A great team to sell your car. Thank you, Stephen & Lucia

• Great Experience!

I would def. recommend Carlotz to family and friends. Finance dept and all the employees in the store were awesome. Quick response and friendly.

• GMC Fo' Lyfe

Very friendly staff! Down to Earth with no pressure on us buying a vehicle. We will be coming back here.

• Super smooth experience!

All employees were very helpful, I test drove and purchased the car on the same day. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

• ElmerAvalon

The people that helped use, Cody Wilder & Aaron were super helpful and knowledgeable. We loved doing business with them.