Criswell in Annapolis, MD

900 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 20, 2018

This is the best dealership I've had the pleasure to work with. The staff is knowledgeable, professional, and they take pride in their work. The staff... in the service and parts department have helped me keep my new and vintage Audi vehicles in top condition, for which I'm grateful. The facility is first class in every way, making for a comfortable wait for service.

December 17, 2018

Purchased an Audi Q5, the whole process was so easy. We needed to have the car we liked sent from another dealership, and we gave our salesman some information.... When we returned to get the car, it was ready to go, and the paperwork was a breeze. This is the easiest time to purchase a car that I have ever experienced.

December 16, 2018

Great service from Brian. Kept me in the loop throughout the whole process. Very engaging and enthusiastic. Definitely Five stars. Would recommend... dealer and salesperson to anyone.

December 4, 2018

I had a very positive experience with crisewell acura/Audi dealership 11/27/18 I bought RDX Mr.Kevin help me to find my need trough the pepper work and... explaining all the car future he is truly positive and knowledgeable. He will help you your need as well.

Dear Eioel H, thank you very much for your business and for your 5 star review of Criswell Acura Audi. It was a pleasure working with you as well and... I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with Kevin and our Criswell team. The entire Criswell Acura team is always here to serve you during your ownership period. Be sure to use our ACURA ACCELERATED SERVICE, (1) hour service, using Genuine Acura Parts,no appointment, just drive in and we will take care of your service needs immediately, every time you visit. Same price as regular service, we just get it done for you in (1) hour, while you wait having (2) Acura Trained Technicians working on your car at the same time. Thank you again, enjoy your beautiful Acura RDX! Sincerely, Alan Hannon, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

November 23, 2018

I scheduled a service online -- like most people do in 2018. When I arrived, neither the service advisor nor the service manager had reviewed my request.... They indicated they could not perform the service I requested (which I scheduled 4 days prior). Clearly they were not busy when I arrived, and not one person reviews the request beforehand to ensure they can complete the service? Awful. Go elsewhere, there are plenty of other Audi dealerships that are far superior to this one.

October 29, 2018

I wish I could give this dealership a 0! I have a 2018 Audi Q7 and tonight a ???Drive System Malfunction...please contact service??? light came on. I immediately... attempted to call the nearest dealer. To my misfortune it was 6:00pm and while someone from service was still there, apparently their desire to go home was more important than helping a customer. The poor receptionist tried everything possible to get him to answer my call to no avail. And when I asked for a manager I was told there was only a sales manager and while she tried to get someone from sales as well I guess I was not a concern for them either because I did not equal commission. I then attempted to contact the 800 # which was probably even more frustrating than the dealership. A complete and total waste of time as a young lady with an impatience to her voice literally called the same dealer I told her would not assist me. Then she told me the same thing...I would have to call in the morning. And when I told her I was also filling a formal complaint, wanted a reference #, and to know when I would receive a follow up call; she told me I would not. My concern had been documented and the would handle internally. And upon protesting she became irritated and proceeded to tell me that was the process. I then requested a manager and was told I would be contacted within 24 hours and would be told the same. I simply ended the call before my head exploded. I have had the MOST HORRIBLE experience with Audi!! And while the vehicle...until now has been a wonderful car, the purchase and service experience has totally turned me off to the brand!!

October 26, 2018

A good service team is worth its weight in gold, and Ray Johns is the best I have ever encountered. EVER. I could describe how knowledgeable he is and... how he makes sure that every detail about my car is right, but what I really need to say is Ray Johns is a reason to buy an Audi from this dealership and come back again. Doesn't matter whether you're a man or woman, in a suit or a sweatshirt, he makes me feel like my questions about the car matter -- and gets them all answered, recognizes that I'm squeezing in service between work and kids and shows me useful features about the car that I didn't know were there (and my Q5 is two years old!).

October 18, 2018

Had been shopping for a used Volvo for our 16 year old twins, had checked out dealerships as far as Rockville. Wound up purchasing a car from in town at... Criswell. Great customer service, easy transaction, low pressure. Very satisfied with the S60 we bought for our teens. They do an outstanding job with reconditioning the used vehicles they sell. Thanks Vance, Austin and Allan!

Dear Carl, thank you very much for your business and for your great review of Vance, Austin, me and Criswell Acura Audi. I am very happy to hear that... you had a great experience with us after doing a fair amount of shopping. As you experienced, we do recondition our pre-owned vehicles and spend more money on them than most other dealers and a lot more than your corner used car lot so that you get a product that matches up with our outstanding reputation. We want to sell you your 2nd, 3rd and 4th vehicle as well and being transparent and doing the right thing (reconditioning too) has lead to many of our clients purchasing all of their vehicles from us for over 27 years!! Thank you again Carl and it was also a pleasure doing business with you as well. Sincerely, Alan Hannon, Sales Manager, 443-482-3200

July 24, 2018

I have never been so disappointed with the customer service of a ???so called luxury dealership???. I will never patronize this dealership. The managers... are vey unprofessional. The employees are scared to speak truth in front of managers. I have purchased luxury cars over the last 20yrs. This dealership is not even in the same ballpark as Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, or Volvo. If you want a luxury product from a luxury dealership, go someplace else. I will make sure all the people I know, (I know a lot of people) stay away from this dealership as well.

June 1, 2018

Ok, yesterday we took delivery of our 8th Audi from this dealership, and it was a great experience. Tim Ellis, and Mike Sherl really made the purchase... happen, and a great deal! We recommend this dealership without reservation!