4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 924 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

924 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Criswell Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

May 12, 2018

Dishonest Kevin Szot. He says what you want to hear, but is only interested in profit. He treats his employees poorly. Stay away from Criswell.

Kevin Szot

Criswell General Manager kszot@criswellauto.com

April 27, 2018

Good customer service every time I go. Although I'm not happy with my CD playing going out like it did, it's nice to have a dealer that does every thi...ng to help me out.

We're sorry to hear about your CD player. We are pleased though that our team has been able to help you out. We look forward to working with you aga...in at your next visit.

April 3, 2018

My pontiac vibe needed a passenger airbag recall. I was directed to Criswell and scheduled an appointment in January 2018. When I went there for my ap...pointment I waited for a half hour and was then told the air bag was not in stock. I was told they would order it for me and I would have to reschedule another appointment. No one ever called me and I called 3 weeks later and still the part was not there. They ordered it again and no one called me. I tried calling again and still there was no part and I was told they had given it to someone else. I was assured in March that this time they ordered it, and they scheduled me an appointment. I made another appointment and was told it would take a few hours. I dropped it off at 11 and called 4 hours later and it had not even been started. I asked if it would be done by 5:30 and they said they didn't know. I was never told it was an overnight service. They told me if I needed the car they could quick put it back together and they could reschedule me for another day. Finally I tried rescheduling a 3rd time and called to confirm and the manager told me the part was not available and that I would have to wait a week and schedule another appointment. I have never received such inconsiderate statements and service. I was more than patient and clearly taken advantage of because it was a recall. I also tried asking to speak to a manager when I visited and was told I couldn't speak to one and was just directed back the same representatives I already tried talking to.

Alex Verna

Parts Director averna@criswellauto.com

March 8, 2018

I have been bringing my car here for service over the past five year. For regular maintenance, after each time the car sounds just like new. The same ...goes for repairs, I have needed to have a shell bearing replaced, new tires, allotment adjusted: each time it went well.

Criswell Chevrolet

Thank you for your continued relationship with Criswell. We're pleased that you took the time to let us know that our team provides you with a high l...evel of service that keeps you coming back time and time again.

Dina Bartolomeo

Service Advisor dbartolomeo@criswellauto.com

Helen Rommel

Internal Service Writer hrommel@criswellauto.com

Anna Portillo

Chevrolet Service Assistant aportillo@criswellauto.com

February 28, 2018

I'm not in. agreement with this. service. also. pay. extra warranty Suburban 2017. Don’t gime Mats I paid extra repair Lot Noise. Is the same problem

We appreciate that you took the time to provide us with feedback on your recent visit. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected. ...Your comments will be used to help us evaluate and improve our processes. We hope that in the future, you will give us another opportunity to meet your expectations.

January 30, 2018

Bill Kaas gave me great service when I got mud flaps and tonneau cover added. It was done quickly, and he helped me understand how to take good care o...f the cover. The whole team there at Criswell in Thurmont is great. Very comfortable waiting area, clean facilities and awesome vehicles in the showroom too!

Criswell Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that Bill and the rest of our team were able to provide you with an informative, high quality service vis...it. We are so pleased to hear that things went well.

January 21, 2018

This was my first service visit to Criswell Chevrolet, and it was extremely friendly, fast, and convenient. Also, thank you for the great car wash.

Criswell Chevrolet

Welcome to the Criswell Chevrolet family! We're so pleased to hear that you decided to give our service team a chance and that they did not disappoin...t. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

January 6, 2018

Ted took the time to explain the issue, even drawing me a picture. He was patient and accessible. He offered me multiple options. Great experience!

Criswell Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that Ted went above and beyond to make sure you had a great service experience!

December 28, 2017

I just called a few minutes ago to inquire about what it would approximately cost to repair some traction noise that I keep hearing from my Chevy Taho...e that I bought from you guys in 2010. The call lasted less than 30 seconds, you could tell that there was no interest in giving me the information I needed. I live in Frederick and there is a Chevy dealership around the corner but I called your dealership for a reason. Let me look somewhere else....I wish my call went to Dina

Criswell Chevrolet

We apologize that your recent interaction with our service team did not meet your expectations. We appreciate that you took the time to offer this fe...edback and we will incorporate your comments in our continuous evaluation of our processes in order to provide the highest quality of service to all of our customers.

December 13, 2017

I went in for the body shop. Got the estimate and even though it was higher than the Other body shop I used in the past, I thought who better fix a C...hevy than the dealer...well I was very wrong. It took them a week to complete the work which was a very minor scratch on the bumper but when I got the car back it was worse than when I took it in. They matched the wrong color so now my car has two different colors, I am sick over this, as they will not admit wrong doing on the wrong paint color. There is sloppy work with the bumper and a big bump in the right side of the bumper. Never again. I am hoping they will do the right thing and correct the problem.

503 Quince Orchard Rd Gaithersburg, MD 20878