1.0
  • can't get response now

Bought a charger from them very easy to get a hold of until my temp tag was running out and I needed metal ates now you can't get them in phone and I keep getting run around and have not transferred the tags or title 60 days later

• worst service ever

worst service ever. I shopped there once, and they did not response at all after the car was sold.

• horrible service

The customer service was bad the car i bought had a cracked tail light and mirror and the guys there didnt want to repair it he said since the bank charged him 800$ to approve me that i should fix it igoogle online a noticed it was a safety issue i told him and then he said ok so when i did buy it the car was dirty so we asked if they can detail it once they fixed the broken parts and deliver to my house he said yes 4 days went by with no call till i called them they said oh its ready come pick up i got fed up so we picked up they didnt even clean the inside let alone the wash its a horrible service dont waste your time i regret buying from there

• Great Dealership

I Bought my Mercedes!!! Nicholas gave me a great deal on my car and my sister is buying her car from them to nice people definitely recommend :)

• Great Dealership!!!

I purchased my Mercedes!!! Nicholas was very nice and easy to work with great place my sister is buying her car here as well :)

• Rude & money hungry not concerned about cust needs

Bought a car from Nicholas. Good guy until he hired a shady finance manager named Keith. Not at all about good customer service. Sold me a car with a lot of problems and then pulled my loan to finance me not wanting to do business with me and then would not give me my car back that I traded in.

• Toyota 2010

Great car for the best price!!! Nicholas gave me the best service and was really helpful!

• Great Service

I recommend this place, I bought an Honda and it works perfectly, Nicholas sold me at the best prize in the market.

• Great experience!!!

I bought a Cadillac! The best car I've ever had! The best place and service! Nicholas gave me the best service and all the facilities for the payment!!!

• This place sucks

Showed up to purchase car,no one helped us.We were there and hour before anybody actually spoke to us.Then so much pressure from them to buy the junk they try to sell you,Stay away from this place the cars are junk