Pueblo Toyota

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 30 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• great service was not pushed into buying
    March 5, 2016

I was real impressed with the sales people there they were not pushy and real helpful

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review, Billy! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff and we hope to see... you again in the future!

review for Mike Cordova
    April 17, 2018

Mike Cordova was a great in helping us purchase a our 2016 Camry. I would recommend him to any one who is looking for a car he went above and beyon...d for us and provided excellent customer service.

Thank you, Patricia, for your outstanding review. Congratulations on your brand new 2016 Toyota Camry! We appreciate your feedback and loyalty. Let us... know if you need anything.

Vern and Johnny are the best!!!
    March 12, 2018

I had such a great car buying experience with all of the staff here. They were so knowledgeable and reassuring. These professionals are the real deal!...! Please deeply consider these guys when making a vehicle selection. Also, mention Sasha Parga sent ya haha

Sasha- Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We are thrilled to hear Vem and Johnny gave you a great car buying experience. We appreciate you...r loyalty and business.

Review for Mike Cordova
    February 17, 2018

Mike Cordova was such a pleasure to deal with. He was very patient and took time to explain everything to us. I know if we have need for another veh...icle we will certainly want to deal with Mike again

Thank you for the five-star review, Claudette! We appreciate hearing that Mike offered you excellent assistance, and look forward to seeing you again.

Happy customer
    February 3, 2018

Had such a wonderful experience definitely would recommend it for everybody to shop there but my third car from them Mike Cordova was wonderful . Can...’t wait for my next experience of buying a car again

Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback.

Killer deal!Via Michael Cordova
    January 30, 2018

Michael Cordova helped me get into a 2015 with a 2004 trade with little insurance increase, I'm very pleased and impressed! Especially since I have te...rrible credit, but with help of my fiancé signing, we got exactly what we wanted and would advise anyone to see Michael specifically!

That's great to hear! We're glad you enjoyed working with Michael and we look forward to your next visit!

Don’t Shop at Pueblo Toyota
    January 18, 2018

Do not purchase anything from Pueblo Toyota. I had a mismatched tire, that they said they would change to the right one, and they completely ignored m...e when I emailed them. They do not have good customer service. If you have any issues after the buying process, they will not resolve them. As in my case, they had tried to reach out over a business review, and then proceeded to try to sweep it under the rug. Avoid Pueblo Toyota at all costs. Take your business elsewhere You don’t want to deal with the poor customer service. Save yourself the hassle and shop somewhere else for a vehicle

Josh, We strive to provide a five-star customer experience, so I regret to hear that is not what you received. I would like the opportunity to connect... with you and address your concerns regarding the service you received on your mismatched tire. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to me so we can discuss your experience in more detail. Thank you, Best Regards, Staci Baughman Customer Relations Manager sbaughman@pueblotoyota.com

Awesome service from Mike Cordova
    October 7, 2017

The process was quick! Mike had great customer service and doesnt make you feel pressured to get something you don’t want!

What a great review, Patricia! It's a pleasure to hear Mike provided you with a wonderful experience. He'll be very pleased to hear your kind words. W...e appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Head of Household
    July 2, 2017

Mark is very knowledgeable and was able to provide us with very worthwhile information about our car purchase. He demonstrated a total commitment to ...the customer; he even went out of his way to fill the windshield washer fluid tank in our new car. He was very professional, courteous, and not overbearing.

Awesome
    March 29, 2017

I've purchased two vehicles from Pueblo Toyota, both from Michael Cordova. He's an awesome guy and will do everything in his power to get exactly what... you're looking for! My most recent purchase was a 2016 Toyota Tacoma and I love it, I highly recommend Pueblo Toyota.

Pueblo Toyota