Call This Dealer

Used

• Great dealership

Mr Garret and his staff are great they are friendly, professional, and plain great people. I was looking for a cheap used car as a first car for a tee...nager. They had the type of car we were looking for. We worked on a deal and came up with a figure we both could live with. The whole process was very relaxed and easy to complete. I would highly recommend Garret motors

• Great Experience

I recently visited Garrett Motors as I was looking to buy a new truck. I was pleased by their courtesy and the ease of completing the paperwork. I got... a phenomenal deal on my F-150. So far, so good.

• Lydia greene

I bought a car from Garrett motors it was the Best car buying experience I ever had. Working with Vinny and Tim was great the whole experience was the... best.I will tell my friends and family about this place.

• Great people to deal with

We were looking for a CHEAP car as a first for a teenage son. We had been to several dealers and private owners. Mr Garrett and his staff were the bes...t to talk and deal with. They are truly wonderful people and will do whatever they can to help you find the right car. They had the car we wanted and they made the deal happen. We are totally satisfied with the car and would recommend them highly if you are looking for a vehicle

• prices are crazy

There are some nice cars on the lot but the prices of the nicers ones are priced 3000-6000 over there value run

Kim I am so sorry you feel that way. We have been selling good dependable vehicles for over 40 years now. We go above and beyond with our vehicles r...econditioning and service work before the sale. We do a 44 point check on every vehicle and fix anything that needs to be fixed before the sale and have a 60 day warranty on almost all of our vehicles and offer 2 year service contracts as well. We also offer no credit check in house financing as well. We stand behind our product and customer service is very important to us. Garrett Motors would love the opportunity to change your mind about our business.

• THEY DID A GOOD JOB

THEY DID A GOOD JOB BUT NOW I HEAR A KNOT SOUND ON THE DRIVER SIDE THEY TOLD ME TO BRING IT BACK ON THU.

Garrett Motors Inc.