Good Guy Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

• David. Found my CRV at Good Guy Auto Sales
    March 13, 2015

After a few days, I looked at my Cars.com app and found a few good truck to see at Good Guy Auto Sales. Rachel was great helping me see the different ...truck, and I'm going though the process of buying my RAV4 for my wife. I will recommend to my friends and family to come here. . My wife will be so happy. Happy Wife, Happy Life.

Simply amazing .
    February 28, 2018

One of the best purchases I've ever made, great people, wonderful treat, and amazing cars i strongly recommend these place if you're looking to purcha...se a great car.

The smoothest experience ever!!!!!
    July 7, 2016

So I decided to purchase a vehicle but didn't have time to go shopping from lot to lot, first thing I did was search for one at cars.com, right away ...I found the Acura MDX I been looking for at Good Guy Auto Sales, I call them right away, they instructed me to do the loan application online to accelerated the process, what an easy experience, next day all I did was sign the document and drive the vehicle home. I give 5 stars out of 5 and recommend this dealership for your next car!!!

Thank you Angela, it was a pleasure doing business with you thank you for taking the time to write the review. We know your'll enjoy that Acura MDX fo...r years to come. At Good Guy Auto Sales we offer quality cars and SUV's of all make and models. Over 60 vehicles on hand. Thank you again, Miguel M

GOOD GUY AUTO SALES THE BEST!!!!
    July 7, 2016

My second vehicle at Good Guy Auto Sales, it could be easier,...they took the time to explain financing, since it was my first time financing a vehicl...e I will recommend Good Guy Auto Sales to all my family and friends. The whole process was very smooth and perfect!!!! Thank You Rosa you are the best!!

Edwin, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Good Guy Auto Sales has 45 quality vehicles on hand daily. Come visit Good Guy Auto Sales t...oday. Have a good day!!! Miguel

Jaq from Union, found it at Good Guy Auto
    January 8, 2015

After driving around I finally found my Toyota fourRunner at this excellent dealership. Chris, Miguel and Rosa are a pleasure to deal with. The right ...clean quality Toyota that I wanted was right here, I am bringing my daughter next, all the cars here are beautiful.

I HIGHLY RECOMEND GOOD GUY AUTO SALES TO EVERYBODY
    December 19, 2014

I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE OF MY 2008 ACURA MDX OFF GOOD GUY AUTO SALES. I WAS TREATED LIKE FAMILY FROM THE BEGINNING. THEY HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SE...RVICE AND MY SATISFACTION WAS THIER TOP PRORITY . I WAS SEARCHING FOR TWO LONG DAYS AND IM SO HAPPY I DECIDED TO GO WITH THEM!!!

Maria, we at Good Guy Auto Sales want to thank you for taking the time in writing this review. Good Guy Auto Sales is here to provided your needs. Ple...ase tell your family and friends about your great experience.

GREAT DEALER !!THE SALESMAN 'CHRIS" IS THE MAN
    December 11, 2014

JUST WANT TO LET FUTURE BUYERS KNOW I WAS TREATED WITH ROYALTY FROM THE FIRST TIME I CALLED INQUIRING ABOUT THE VEHICLE. I DELT WITH A NICE GENTLEMAN ...CHRIS WHO'S EXPERTISE GUIDED ME INTO PURCHASING THE CORRECT VEHICLE FOR THE BEST VALUE AND WORKED HARD WITH THE FINANCE MANAGER ROSA TO GET ME A GREAT RATE WITH THE BANK DUE TO MY CHALLENGING CREDIT I HAVE. I WAS LEERY AT FIRST BUYING FROM A SMALL DEALER BUT IM GLAD I DID MY EXPERIENCE FELT LIKE I WAS A AUTOLAND. THEY ARE POLITE PROFESSIONAL AND FAST ASSURING THAT I WAS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY 2009 ACURA MDX. ME AND MY FAMILY ARE SO HAPPY WITH OUR NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO FEBRUARY TO PURCHASE OUR COLLEGE DAUGHTER HER NEW VEHCHLE OFF CHRIS AND ROSA AT GOOD GUY AUTO SALES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM !! IF YOU CALL OR STOP BY TELL THEM MR. RICHARD CHAPMAN RECOMMENDED YOU. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.

THANK YOU F0R YOUR REVIEW IM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR YOURE SATISFIED WITH YOUR 2009 ACURA MDX. HERE AT GOOD GUY AUTO SALES WE TREAT ALL OUR CUSTOMERS LIKE ...FAMILY. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS NEXT CAR.PLEASE RECOMMEND US TO ANY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS. HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS !! THANK YOU, CHRIS NEGRON

JUAN L NUNEZ AND MY 2003 ACURA TL TYPE S
    October 18, 2014

PASSING BY GOOD GUY AUTO SALES I NOTICE THEIR CLEAN INVENTORY SO I DECIDED TO CHECK THEIR VEHICLES, AND ONE HOUR LATER I LEFT THE DEALER HAPPY AND EXC...ITED WITH THE PURCHASE OF AN 2003 ACURA TL TYPE S. GOOD GUY AUTO SALES HAS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Thank you Juan for taking the to write the review. We know your'll enjoy that TL for years to come. Its our pleasure to help customers like you get in...to their next car. At Good Guy Auto Sales we offer quality cars and SUV's of all make and models. Over 60 vehicles on hand. Thank you again, Mike M

Mr. Wilmar and my 2008 Acura TSX
    October 11, 2014

I visited Good Guy Auto Sales for the first time and fell in love with their inventory of clean cars another thing is their customer service and quick... pace i left with my new purchase within a hour, Good Guy Auto Sales is a lot i would recommend to friends and family looking for a clean vehicle. Thank You Good Guy For Your Great Service, keep up the good work.

Wilmar, we at Good Guy Auto Sales want to thank you for taking the time writing this review. Good Guy Auto Sales is here to provided your needs. Ple...ase tell your family and friends about your great experience.

Maria and my Honda Pilot - Good Guy Is the Best!
    October 9, 2014

I was searching for a beautiful Honda Pilot from NYC to PA and NJ, I found it with Good Guy Auto Sales. Rosa was so nice and friendly, she make the wh...ole buying process a breeze. I really like this truck and soon I will be back with my daughter for her 2nd car from Good Guy Auto Sales. This is a great place to find quality vehicles at great prices. This Pilot is my 3rd car in 10 years Good Guy.. See you again soon.

Maria, you been a loyal customer over the years, Good Guy Auto Sales is working hard to keep providing their customer with the best service. Looking ...forward to continue bringing excellent service to you and your family. Thank you!!!!

Good Guy Auto Sales