Schomp Mini

449 reviews

449 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schomp Mini from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 26, 2019

Jason and Tyler were fabulous to work with. I worked with Jason predominantly and he was professional, completely down to earth, easy to talk with and... did a fantastic job responding to my inquiries and concerns. I felt very taken care of. I will recommend this dealership, and Jason and Tyler!!

Tyler Mihalik

Senior Motoring Advisor, Certified Mentor

(5.0) 15 reviews

April 24, 2019

Another terrible experience! Started working with Catherine (which was amazing) when I first inquired about a used vehicle at this dealership. She spent... time sending me details about the car, taking video of some defects etc. Things were moving along nicely to make a deal, it was the weekend so I needed a business day to secure financing with my credit union. Unfortunately, she had to leave for the week and someone by the name of Corbin took over. Corbin was hard to get a hold of even after repeated, calls and voicemails he never returned my calls. Then I get a text from him saying they sold the car. After wasting my time on so many aspects, I spent the whole weekend planning my flight up from Southern California to pick up the car, booking a shipping company to ship the car along with financing with my credit union secured and and Corbin didn't even give me the common courtesy of securing the vehicle or giving me a heads up that there was additional interest in the car. Extremely upset about this. I suggest you be weary when purchasing a car from this dealership certain sales people only care about the sale and no common courtesy is given. I expected this from a janky used car dealership, but I didn't expect it from Schomp Mini.

Catherine Barbera

(5.0) 16 reviews

Corbin Stanley

(4.8) 19 reviews

April 23, 2019

Really good at helping you pick out and fall in love with The car that you love great! Anna Deliverers - Demonstrates great communication and transparency... not trying to sell you anything you don't need or want ! Essentially it's all up to you . Unfortunately it just took a lot longer than what is stated . Overall I would recommend it ! let's be honest car buying is not always a short process!! Love my mini chomp

Anne Giusti

Motoring Advisor

(5.0) 37 reviews

April 23, 2019

I think I have found my dealership and car that I will always repurchase from. Thank you so much for all the wonderful support and making me feel valued!

Joel Gonzalez

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

April 23, 2019

Once Again an EXCELLENT visit to SCHOMP MINI! Last year my wife and I purchased a Mini Cooper from JASON and this year we did not hesitate to go back.... I called JASON a few days ago and in a short matter of time he was able to find a vehicle that perfectly suited my needs! The customer service at SCHOMP is excellent and JASON made the process seamless for me! When I arrived he had the vehicle I was interested in waiting out front and after a short test drive and a little bit of paperwork I was leaving with an AWESOME Jeep! I would recommend JASON and the SCHOMP Mini dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car in a comfortable friendly environment without any hassles! Thank you guys for our second vehicle from you and another GREAT experience!

Thank you for your family's amazing loyalty to Schomp MINI! We are so glad that you can count on Jason to provide a seamless, professional, and exciti...ng experience while buying any type of car! Enjoy your new Jeep & your wife's MINI! We hope to see you next time.

April 14, 2019

This was a great experience. I had been looking at Mini Copper Countrymans for a while and finally decided to go down and get one. It was great to work... with the same person through the entire process. It was also really nice that I didn't have to haggle over the price. This is not my strong suit so it was very relaxing not to have to deal with it. Everyone there is very excited about their product so they were wonderful to work with. I was very happy with my experience and with my new car.

Thank you for the review of Schomp MINI! We are so glad to hear that your experience was eased when you found out you did not have to haggle to get yo...ur best price. We look forward to working with you next time! Please let us know if you need anything.

April 13, 2019

He was very knowledgeable and we felt no pressure. He was excited to get me the customized colors and explained all the options to customize.

Thank you for the review of Schomp MINI & Client Advisors Jason & Corbin. We are so glad that our employees could share their enthusiasm and excitemen...t of MINI's with you. Enjoy!

Corbin Stanley

(4.8) 19 reviews

April 12, 2019

The people here are very helpful and friendly. Since they don't work on commission, they make it very easy and pressure free to find a car!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the time you took to write this review of Schomp MINI, Jason, and Travis.

April 10, 2019

After struggling with a 10-year-old vehicle that gave me nothing but trouble, I decided it was time for the car I've always wanted! Everyone at Schomp... Mini exceeded my expectations, but Jason and Travis, (GSM), went above and beyond for me... From getting the best deal, helping me customize my Mini Countryman, to even bringing me a loaner to drive at my office... they helped make this entire experience a pleasant one! I am and will be a loyal, repeat customer. I highly recommend working with Jason... he was helpful, knowledgeable, extremely personable and easy to talk with. I really feel like he had my best interest in mind and I plan to use him to purchase a car for my daughter! 5 stars!!!

April 8, 2019

Jason, our salesperson, did a great job in a inefficient situation that was out of his control. When we first arrived we had to wait an hour before speaking... to a salesperson. After finally selecting the car I wanted on the first day it took the dealership 2 days to speak with and sort details with the credit union I was financing through (both the dealership and credit union error). The following day I was told paperwork and car would be ready at my scheduled appointment and it was not due to not having a processor available and service department was backed up. I waited an hour and a half to have to leave again empty handed. I rescheduled for later that evening and was told paperwork would be ready and the car fully detailed. Thirty minutes prior to the appointment time I received notification that there was an error on paperwork, which would have been spotted hours before if proper staffing was in place. Yet another delay. The following day was spent finalizing finances to finally purchase the car on the 4th day. Jason answered questions about the car well and did his best to communicate what he knew. It was clear throughout the process he was overwhelmed and not supported by the management team. Staffing was not placed properly to aid the process. I am very happy with the car I purchased but believe that the management support and consideration of the customer could improve greatly.

Kiersten Peterson