Schomp Mini

452 reviews

452 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schomp Mini from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 21, 2011

Every time I enter this dealership I am treated with respect and my needs are addressed. I have never felt pressured and have always walked out satisfied.... My questions are answered to my satisfaction. Their attention to detail is exceptional and they work hard to make sure that when I drive my car out of the dealership everything is in perfect order.

March 20, 2011

Everyone was very pleasant and professional as usual. The only thing that bugged me a little bit was that my Mini only has 8,000 miles on it but I was... encouraged to rotate the tires and have two flushes done. That seemed a little strange. Also these things were not mentioned when I had the car inspected a few days before.

March 18, 2011

Having bought somewhere around 25 new cars in my life, I'm pretty familiar with "the process". I've witnessed very shady dealerships, and most of the time... buying a car is more frustrating than anything else. I would actually say that Schomp MINI is probably the best dealership I've ever bought a car from in all honesty. There have been 2 or 3 others that were very good too, but Schomp exceeded my expectations. I walked in there ready for the usual "battle", and the experience was anything but that.

March 16, 2011

I had my car towed to Ralph Schomp following a complete engine failure. The service adviser immediately calmed my nerves and assured me that all would... be fine and hooked me up with a nice loaner car. A day or so later, I received the dreaded call that my engine would have to be replaced. Devin and Ralph Schomp went to bat with MINI on my behalf, attempting to get them to cover a portion of the cost of replacement. No luck with MINI, but Ralph Schomp came through with substantial discounts on the parts and labor. 2 weeks later, my car was ready to roll. When I picked it up, they had COMPLETELY detailed my car! It looked almost as good as new. Devin and the Ralph Schomp team made the best of a really bad situation for me. They are a great team and really do a great job taking care of customers.

March 16, 2011

This was my first time at Schomp Mini and I had a great time seeing all of the Mini's there while mine was being worked on. The staff was friendly and... courteous and answered all of my many questions. I do plan to visit this location again for future maintenance of my car.

March 15, 2011

I have given this dealership all 5's due to their great customer service.Every time I go in,I get treated with honesty and respect.I have had other experiences... at other dealerships and does not compare to this dealership customer service.I have been treated the right way ever since I purchase my 2011 mini from them.Other dealerships once you buy from them,they forget about treating customers right,I know that for a fact.Very pleased with this dealership so far,I hope they keep up their great service.I will recomend this dealership to everyone I know.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

March 14, 2011

I bought a pre-owned '02 MCS hardtop last fall in Grand Junction (closer to where I live). I brought it to Schomp MINI to have your service department... look it over. It is in terrific shape for a 9 year old car but we're not talking about mere transportation here, we're talking MINI! The one thing I would characterize about the dealership is "enthusiasm". It's contagious. I've spent a good deal of time talking with JD and Al in the Parts department fitting out my car with accessories. While it's true that I've purchased quite a few parts, they've always been friendly and never hesitated to exchange items that I've had second thoughts about (Union Jack mirror covers). Since my car didn't have a service history on it (other than the most basic) I wanted to make sure that it was as sound as it appeared. Devin pointed out all the areas that they'd look at and I've been coming back over the winter to take care of one or two minor fixes at a time. I really appreciate the attention that Kevin (mechanic) has given the car. He doesn't just "remove and replace", he actually fixed my rear window washer. It may seem silly to drive 270 miles to have my car serviced at a MINI dealer as it's nine years old and out of warranty, but these cars are for enthusiasts and it's obvious that everyone I've encountered who works there thinks the way I do. They hooked me up with 5280MINI.org and I've already been on a rally. It's been a great experience and I'm looking forward to working with Schomp for years to come. P.S. My wife thinks she'd look good in a Countryman or a convertible!

March 9, 2011

I bought a used Mini 3 years ago and took it to Ralph Schomp for all regular maintenance and warranty service. Every time I went in, I was treated like... I was their best customer. They were very sensitive to timing the work around my personal schedule. They answered every question thoroughly, took the time to fully understand my concerns and performed the tasks efficiently and with the highest quality. I have NEVER received treatment like that at any automotive dealer in my life and I have owned many cars over the years. I highly recommend them to anyone.

March 8, 2011

I bought my 2006 MINI Cooper S convertible from Schomp MINI at the end of 2005 (ordered exactly what I wanted and waited six months for her to be built... and delivered from England!). I have never had my MINI serviced anywhere else. Everyone at Schomp has been great to work with over the past 5 years. I did have a chronic mechanical problem that was difficult to resolve. But they were persistent and eventually discovered the underlying problem causing the failure. I appreciate the ambiance, friendliness, and overall experience of visiting the dealership and hanging out there whenever it is necessary.

March 1, 2011

Ralph Schomp MINI and the sales and service staff have been the best that we have ever dealt with, and we have purchased a number of new cars over the... years. We highly recommend them to everyone that asks where we acquired our MINI. Our sales representative, Don Bailey, took the utmost care of us through the whole process of our purchase and has stayed with us after the sale.