Stanley Chevrolet Buick GMC Gatesville

• Worth the drive!

We placed a vehicle search for within a 250 mile radius of our home. This dealership came back with the best price for what we were looking for. Brandy was upfront and easy to work with. No haggling or back and forth like a lot of dealerships. We would definitely recommend!

Hi Christy, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! You went the distance, and I'm glad to hear that our team went the distance as well to provide you with a great experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

• Best Customer Service!

Best customer service I experienced purchasing a vehicle, Shane was very helpful and understanding and the whole staff treated you like family. We drove all the way from San Antonio and it was worth it, we wont mind doing it again in the future for another automobile.

Hi Jerardo, Thank you for letting us know how we did! I'm so glad that the drive from San Antonio was well worth it. Please keep us in mind the next time you need any assistance. Thanks again!

• Wonderful experience!!!!

Did not feel pressured. Very informative and helpful. Attune to my needs and what I am looking for in a vehicle. Customer service is wonderful. Cecillia Rodriguez was great. Sometimes you have to drive a little out of your way to get the best.

Hi Trish, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I'm glad that Cecilia was able to help you with your vehicle wishes. Please come back and see us again!

• Worth the drive!

• Painless Buying Expirence

I walked in, I knew what I wanted, then we talked price Great price for a great truck!

• Comfortable and friendly

Awesome. Will do what it takes to make a deal.Destiny was most patient and helpful during the purchase of our new truck!!

• Exceptional Customer Service

Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable. All questions were answered. Thank you for great service

• Wonderful place to buy

Experience was great, appreciate all the help and easy communication between you all and my self

• feeling like family

Everyone was friendly cooperative and felt very comfortable with the people he dealt with.

• No pressure