Stanley Chevrolet Buick GMC Gatesville

• Worth the drive!

We placed a vehicle search for within a 250 mile radius of our home. This dealership came back with the best price for what we were looking for. Brandy was upfront and easy to work with. No haggling or back and forth like a lot of dealerships. We would definitely recommend!

Hi Christy, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! You went the distance, and I'm glad to hear that our team went the distance as well to provide you with a great experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

• Mr frank

Did really good with me. Would highly recommend Stanley Chevrolet.

Did really good with me. Would highly recommend Stanley Chevrolet.

• Excellent customer service

Thank you for being on top of service & helping me understand the process of purchasing a new vehicle. Kudos to Cecilia Rodriguez for her patience.

• Richard

Colter in service is a very friendly and kind. Person. Stanley needs more just like him

• Patricia

The whole team was great. Cecilia Brady Shane Amanda Whitney Dan Wes Taylor . The Big Boss Amos has a Wonderful Team all willing to help each other.

• Elizabeth

Wonderful place have bought my last three new vehicles there!!

Wonderful place have bought my last three new vehicles there!!

• Fast and friendly service!

Aaron, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I'm glad that your experience was quick and easy. Come back and see us again!

Dealership was very friendly. Our car buying experience was super fast and everyone was really nice! We appreciated the fast experience considering that we had our small child with us. Fastest car. Using ever!

• Miss Emma

The service was Great and the staff was better. Stanley Chevrolet should be proud of their team.

Emma, Thank you for letting us know how we did! We are grateful to have you as a customer. Please come back and see us again!

• Buyer

Eveeything was all good. I would come back and buy from Stanley .

Eveeything was all good. I would come back and buy from Stanley .

• Mr maolne