Glenwood Springs Ford

18 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 20, 2012

I checked out a Jeep Cherokee online (I don't recall the website--cars.com maybe) Stephanie from Glenwood Springs Ford called me in less than an hour.... I recall this was on a Wednesday; I needed a vehicle by the following Tuesday. Things were a bit chaotic for a few days: terminated from my job on Friday, Driver's License also expired; it took a few days to get the cash from my small retirement account. Through it all, Stephanie was professional, compassionate, patient beyond reason...I got my license renewed, received my pay out on the following Tuesday, picked up the Jeep and left for a week's stay in Sedona, Arizona Wednesday morning. AND, she also arranged to sell my old vehicle at the same time. I wouldn't just recommend Glenwood Springs Ford and Stephanie to my friends, I would encourage them to check them out for New or Used vehicles.

Thank you so much for your support and compliments. We love to help our customers any way we can. You were a real pleasure to work with and always had... a positive attitude!Enjoy your new car and let us know if we can help with anything else!

September 19, 2018

The staff was very helpful and patient. We have been doing business with Glenwood Springs Ford for over two decades. We have always been taken care of... and feel this facility and its employees are great to work with.

Patti - Thank you for your loyalty. We truly appreciate your sustained business over the years. - Glenwood Springs Ford

July 9, 2018

I called to schedule a repair for my Ford Fiesta 2011 for a recall problem. I was told by Connie that it will take 2 weeks for the parts to come. Two weeks... later I called again and nobody in the dealership had heard about my request and Connie was no where to be found. I called Summit Ford and they have the parts in stock and can get my car in a week. Don;t waste your time with Glenwood Springs Ford! Worst service ever!

June 4, 2018

I am so impressed with this dealership and the internet sales manager Chris! They exceeded our expectations and were honest and trustworthy. I have never... in my life had a better experience at dealership. Thank you for making my husband's truck dreams come true and being such an amazing team!

May 26, 2018

Korey was amazing and easy to work with! We showed up a day early and there was no hesitation. We ended up buying and they stayed late on a Friday night... to get us all paid up and off driving my dream car! Thank you guys again! It was truly a pleasure! Packing up now to go camp in our new 4Runner!

April 12, 2018

Was able to buy one of my dream trucks here in the used parking lot for a descent price. The only sad part about it is that it never was detailed. It smelt... like an air freshener was just sprayed and there was still crumbs and sticky stuff in lots of spots. Not to mention, my gas tank was completely empty and I had to go fill it ASAP or I wouldn't have made it past west glenwood. Great customer service though when it comes to the sales people! As far as the service department, I feel like myself and others are running into problems quite often. I took my truck here to get it looked at after a few weeks of owning it because I noticed a shaking/ pulling. They told me the alignment was slightly out and they fixed it for free but as far as the rest of the truck goes, it was okay. After hearing that and trusting that and being happy they helped me out, I still noticed a terrible shaking/ pulling still. I ended up getting a second opinion at a local shop, where they had told me my left tie rod was about to go out and if it would have while I was driving, it would have sent me off the road. I was able to get it fixed that day with a balance and re- alignment and tire rotation for $200.00. My truck is now doing much better. So overall... Sale Department - Great! Overall Customer Service- Great! Detailing Department- Not so great. Service- Not so great.

July 12, 2017

Luis was very helpful without being at all pushy, I like that.

June 20, 2017

Luis was super helpful to get my daughter her car ! I ran into a snag. On my part, and he really went out of his way to make it work !!!

May 27, 2017

Amazing place. It's like talking to friends & family. Joel Ruiz handled everything with the utmost professionalism. I recommend calling him. He knows what... he's doing. I'd give 10 stars if I could! Another dealership I called were not all straightforward. They were pushy & rude. I am glad I went with Glenwood Ford.

May 1, 2017

I thank Jeff Carlson and his salesman for the tremendous help and professionalism that was brought to my wife and me during our purchase of a new F350.... We both thank all of you at Glenwood Springs Ford for your help and great service. Thank you much.