3.7
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Just bought an Infinity G37

Bought an Infinity G37. Great customer care and the process was easy. This is the 3rd time I buy from them and they always deliver with good deals. WC Spring TX

• STOP AND READ FIRST!!!

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT GO HERE! I bought a 2009 Blue Mini Cooper Clubman that didn't last me 4 months before the engine completely failed. They did not want to fix it. Neither Fred, or Rubi handled my issue with concern. I seemed to be put on the back burner due to the fact they were having the same issue with a different customer. Don't waste your time this dealership is VERY sketchy and they don't care about their customers.

• Great experience!

I just bought my car from RBF motors and they made my buying experience easy and carefree. I will be back. thank you so much