(4.8) 813 reviews

Call This Dealer

813 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Spradley Barr Motors Inc from DealerRater.com
  • Very happy

It was a pleasure to do business with these people. So nice and helpful. Buying this car was quick and easy.

• Seth Perriton /Quick Lane

I have always been treated like royalty at Spradley Barr's Quick Lane, particularly by Service Advisor Seth Perriton. Seth always recognizes me and c...alls me by name whenever I enter the building and I have learned to trust him explicitly with my vehicles. He doesn't always give me the news I want to hear, but I know that what he tells me is honest and that he is always true to his word. He goes above and beyond the call of duty to take care of my vehicles to keep them running safely. My knowledge of auto mechanics is somewhere south of zero, so I need someone that I can trust to be giving me the best possible advice. To the best of my knowledge, Seth has never led me wrong and he has gone to extra effort to keep me safe and to keep my vehicles running properly. No matter how major or minor my automotive concerns are, I bring them to Seth with confidence that he'll take good care of me.

Spradley Barr Motors Inc

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, jimrolf! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your busi...ness and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Lincoln

Thank you, Kevin for coming to my rescue. Jason was very helpful. Love Spradley Barr!

Mary, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

• Great Experience!

I will definitely recommend Chris Layman! He was awesome and Steve the finance guy came through! Steve did exactly what he said he'd do and for the ...first time ever I had a really good car buying experience!! No pushing, just courtesy and great customer service!

• Great Experience

We had been working with Blaine for a few weeks trying to find the perfect SUV, and he bent over backwards to make sure we had all of the info and see...n every possible option. Thank You!

Spradley Barr Motors Inc

Thank you so much for the great rating and we really appreciate your kind words. We're pleased Bline and Spencer was able to provide you with excellen...t service. We know you will LOVE your SUV for years to come! Hope to see you on your next visit.

• My first brand new car

My experience working with this dealership was amazing. The process was fast and easy. Blaine was patient and transparent with me throughout the proce...ss. I walked out with a brand new 2017 Hyundai Tucson!!

Spradley Barr Motors Inc

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We strive to provide the most pleasing and exciting experience to each and every one of o...ur customers. We so are glad Bline worked so diligently to make your experience so enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

• Our Second Highlander

Blaine at Spradley Barr Toyota gave us the pleasure of the easiest car buying experience we could ask for being 2 hours away. Thank you!

Spradley Barr Motors Inc

Mary, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We strive to provide the most pleasing and exciting experience to each and every on...e of our customers. We so are glad Blaine worked so diligently to make your experience so enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

• Low pressure but high knowledge

Mr. Austin was very knowledgeable but didn't pressure. The test drive was informative. We enjoyed working with John. I highly recommend him as a sa...lesperson. I enjoyed being given options from Kevin about the various warranties available for a used vehicle. It didn't take more than 20 minutes to get some decent financing. Everyone was very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in my satisfaction as a customer. Everyone seemed to make time to meet me and smile. In this harried world, that meant a lot. Thank you to everyone!

Spradley Barr Motors Inc

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! I¿¿¿m happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond your expectations to provide yo...u with the great customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. If there's anything more that we can do for you, please come back and see us at any time!

• A great experience

This is my third purchase from Bob Morman. I purchased my first Sienna from him in 2006 and he has proven to be trust worthy, caring, and intuitive.

• Great

It was great. In and out. No hassle. Great warranty. Brandon was outstanding. Really great with customers. Always friendly. Gave me a clear understand...ing of my lease. Will visit again in four years

Spradley Barr Motors Inc

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our staff's outstanding customer service! Thank you again for your business and we look fo...rward to your next visit! Safe travels!

2200 Westland Rd Cheyenne, WY 82001