Thompson Buick Cadillac GMC

(4.9) 57 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Amazing Experience

Everything went very smoothly and the process was awesome! I especially liked the human interaction I got with these guys. I didn't feel like a "custo...mer", but more like a friend!

Jason, I appreciate the time it took for you to assign our dealership with such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the ...needs of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; (919) 926-7680

• Thompson

Great dealership friendly sales staff!! I will go back to buy another car

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't ...hesitate to let us know. Take care! All the best, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; 919-232-2954

• Great service

This was my first oil change. Everyone is very helpful. I was concerned about a noise and they directed me to where I could get it checked out on thei...r property and the mechanic figured it out and explained the problem to me right away. It is so handy to have everything you need all in one location. Thank you

John, Thank you for your wonderful remarks about your service experience here at Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac. I shall cascade to the team your valuabl...e comments as your words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent service. Kind regards, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; (919) 926-7680

• Great Service

A great experience all around. The entire staff is easy to work with--making it a pleasure. Very professional group. Thank you.

Rodney, thank you for taking your time to leave us a great review! I am pleased to hear about your great experience at Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac! If... there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Best, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; (919) 926-7680

• Great service

Courteous and efficient. Everything was handled in a very professional manner. We have purchased vehicles from Thompson in the past which explains... why we returned to your dealership.

Thanks for the wonderful compliments, Don! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as courteous and efficient. We look forward to seei...ng you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again! Best, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; (919) 926-7680

• great service and staff

very helpful and on time. Would gladly recommend. the service manager met me at my car and knew my name.

Thank you for your outstanding review of our service department, John. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and look forward to... doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It really matters to our dealership! Best, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; (919) 926-7680

• Great customer service!

The customer service in the service department is awesome!!! Michael Bailey rocks and always goes above and beyond! I absolutely love the staff at Tho...mpson Buick!!

Hello Ashley and thank you for your kind words! Michael is a great asset and we appreciate him for giving you an awesome experience. We look forward t...o servicing you again in the future! Best, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; (919) 926-7680

• Incredible service

The whole team was incredible they fixed my car quickly and everybody was so friendly ! I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends an...d family

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Ryan! I'm glad we could get your car all fixed up and back on the road in no time. If there is anything el...se we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! Best, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; (919) 926-7680

• Great Service

My Service Advisor, Sean, really does a great job of keeping me informed of the status of my my car. I really appreciate the loaner car. It is a HUGE ...reason I return to the dealership for all of my service needs. My job keeps me on the road all day an it's a big help to have a loaner car to use. Especially when my car is being worked on for several hours.

Heather, thank you for leaving us your positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough s...ervice you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; (919) 926-7680

• Great Service

Customer Service Rep extremely friendly! The rep is always accommodating and knowledgeable! Wonderful asset to the dealership. Thanks to my service re...presentative.

Renita, thanks for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team ha...s consistently been friendly, knowledge and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. Best, Lee Maynor; leem@thompsoncars.com; (919) 926-7680

Thompson Buick Cadillac GMC