• satisfied customer

Recommend to us by my sister who stated they are fair and easy to work with. No pressure! found this to be true.

We would like to thank you for stopping and checking out our vehicles, We hope you enjoy your new Saturn. If we can help you in the future with service, please give us a call.

• Very Happy Customer :)

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business

We’ve gone to Gary’s for repairs on our car for a few years now. Saw a car on here (cars.com) that I loved, so since we trust Gary so much we bought the car. It was an easy process and I always recommend Gary K.’s to anyone looking for a mechanic or a used car. Always will.

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business

• Gary ks

Awesome to work with ..this is our 2nd car we purchased from them!

Awesome to work with ..this is our 2nd car we purchased from them!

• great vehicle

was assisted promptly walked out with a vw passat great vehicle great customer service and sales person

• Great service at a great price!

Mike, were so happy we were able to help you with your car service, Call us any time.

I just moved to Erie and needed to have an oil change. I looked on Cars.com and found Gary K's. They had a bunch of good reviews so I decided to try them out. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional and they got me right in. When they were done, the technician came inside and told me that he thought my car took more than 5 quarts of oil. I've had my Town Car for over a year, and have never been told that before. He looked it up on the computer and showed me that in fact it took 6 quarts. I'm only going to bring my car here for all future service. Refreshing to find a place that is friendly, honest and takes pride in their work.

• returning customer

Great service, been dealing with Gary K's Auto Service and Sales since January 2006

Thank you for your review, your business is greatly appreciate Gary Krzeszewski

Thank you for your review, your business is greatly appreciate Gary Krzeszewski

• SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Willingness to accommodate our schedule and our itemized costing requests, were all appreciated, Warranty program is a useful "peace of mind" tool.

• Great Place to check out cars

Very good experience, people were honest and friendly. I bought the car the day i looked at it. They even took my car as a trade in when it was't in the best of shape. Great cars, low miles great prices

• 0415/2015

purchased a 2006 GMC in April 2015, From Tom at Gary K's Auto Sales

purchased a 2006 GMC in April 2015, From Tom at Gary K's Auto Sales

• looking for a used work truck

I love the comfortable and welcoming energy, very professional conduct and very easy to buy

would like to thank you for your review, we hope you enjoy your truck, if we can ever help you out in the future please call, thanks again Gary K and Tom M