• No pressure sales

No pressure and no hassling with price. Vince and Lyle were great to work with. Other staff were also very helpful.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your positive experience here. We're all happy to help out and look forward to seeing you again!

• greatplace for efficient and reasonable price serv

Great place to get the job done efficiently and reasonably priced by knowledgeable technicians. Appointment in advance saves time and energy.

Beverley, we are thankful for you taking the time to share your experience with us here. Thanks so much, we appreciate you and your business!!

• great service

The service department does a great job everytime I bring in one of our vehicles in to the shop. Friendly curteous staff and Barrett always makes sure things are done right.

Thanks Robert! It's so nice to know how satisfied our customers are and that our service department has been taking care of you! I'll make sure Barrett and his team hear about your kind words! Thanks again!

• Great Service

Thanks again Robert!!! We truly appreciate you! We're so happy to hear our service team is taking care of you!

• Fast service

Speedy service, great customer service, good popcorn, bought my last 3 vehicles here. I recommend all my friends to Laramie GM Auto.

Great to hear that Billie! We appreciate you giving us such a wonderful review. Thanks for coming back for your vehicle purchases...we truly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!

• happycustomer

These guys are always amazing to work with! This is my third vehicle I have purchased from them and each time they take the time to make sure I get everything I want! Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Thanks so much happycustomer!!! We're so excited to know that you always come back and we've taken care of you each time. We truly take pride in making sure our guests have an above and beyond car shopping experience. We appreciate you and enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Title

Great truck buying experience. Fast, friendly, no hassle. I was happy with both the price of my new truck and the price I got for my trade-in.

Kyle, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the whole experience you had here! It was a pleasure having you come in and we appreciate you and your business! Thanks again and enjoy that truck!

• Car Repair

Very friendly when I called, and had me in and out within a day. Extremely easy to deal with on a busy schedule.

We're glad to hear how easy and convenient it was for you. Thanks so much for taking the time to express such positive thoughts! Have a great day!

• Awesome work on vehicle and customer service.

Great body work and even better customer service. Constant updates were given on work being done and the friendliness over the phone was top notch.

Frank, thanks for sharing such positive feedback. We're so happy to hear that our service team took care of you and made sure you had updates on what was going on. We appreciate you and your business! Thanks!!

• Don'tknowwhatyouwant

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a positive review! We are thankful for you and look forward to seeing you again. Thanks so much.

No hassle onlycomplaint is this survey I'm a person of few words if you want feed back don't make it a pain. The staff was great you should know this by how many cars they sell in a not so densely populated region