• Bill Pearce Volvo rocks!

The service manager, Mike Sanderson, is one of the best in the business. He has a low-key personality but do not think for one moment he doesn't get the job done. We have had our Volvos serviced here for 20 years and they do a great job the first time. We've also had the experience of having the mechanic of the day come out and explain what was done and teach us about certain features that will make our operating experience of our new Volvo just so.

• Great Customer Service!

Michael Sanderson in the Service Department was truly exceptional! He went above and beyond and provided excellent customer

• Unless you live in Reno don't waste your time!

They will not sell you a vehicle unless you are connected in Reno. Sure they will talk like they will until it gets down to actually buying the car than they won't sell it to you unless you are connected in Reno. All they do is waste your time and efforts.

• Excellent Dealership

We actually purchased at Bill Pearce Honda and couldn't compliment them more on their professionalism and customer service. Thank you to Cody and Reggie for making it happen!!

• Bill Pearson Honda, Reno, NV

This dealership is above and beyond in courteousness, helpfulness. They were no pressure, fair price from the get go, called me when a car came in that they knew I was looking for (my salesperson keeps a list). I was indecisive and spent many hours of their time - but they let me hang out with the car, and tolerated my several test drives. This was one of the very best dealership experiences I have ever had. The manager was helpful, without pressuring me - as were the three sales people that I was working with. The car I was looking at (a used 2006 element) was all they said it was: immaculate, good working order. I drove 30 miles to see it, after their call, so appreciated that they were so very honest re it. I cannot praise them enough. I did not buy the car (after all their time and assistance) ONLY because I decided to keep my present car. But should I want to buy a Honda in the future, I hope they will allow me to work with them again! I absolutely recommend this dealership - for new or used; they make the buying experience very comfortable.