Bill Pearce Motors

(3.5) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.5
  • Great Customer Service

Great customer service and excellent body work as well. Michael is always a pleasure to work with!

• 8 years at Bill PIerce Volvo

8 years of service always included phone calls along the way regarding the work and its progress. And when buying my new XC90, Rob was very informativ...e and never pushy. Finance Department makes the process clear and walks you through the system.

• Disappointed

I was very disappointed with the service I received during my first and last visit. Before this visit I called and spoke with a gentlemen that told me... diagnostic services cost $138 an hour. So I went ahead and made an appointment to bring my car in. I made this appointment online to have diagnostics done on 3 problem areas on my car. At the end of making this appointment I only received an email confirming my appointment and reminding me of it. Nothing for the price estimate. I loved the staff they were very helpful when it came to checking in and going over detail for my visit there. They gave me the estimate for the services to be done that day, and at that time I was informed the $138 price is for each service requesting to be done. At the end of my visit I was charged for a service that I was told wasn't done, but was about to be started when I called to check and see if my car was done, so they wrapped things up. I dropped my car off at the dealer at 11 and picked it up at about 430. My car was there for almost 5 and half hours. I am not sure why the diagnostic wasn't completed but I unfortunately will not be returning. These services aren't cheap and I get why they charge for them, but charging for a service that wasn't done is unacceptable to me. Not being told the price is for each item isn't acceptable to me either.

• Great Service

I really enjoyed my service advisor, he kept me updated on the car and made me feel like I was a long time customer.

• Bill Pearce Volvo rocks!

The service manager, Mike Sanderson, is one of the best in the business. He has a low-key personality but do not think for one moment he doesn't get t...he job done. We have had our Volvos serviced here for 20 years and they do a great job the first time. We've also had the experience of having the mechanic of the day come out and explain what was done and teach us about certain features that will make our operating experience of our new Volvo just so.

• Great Customer Service!

Michael Sanderson in the Service Department was truly exceptional! He went above and beyond and provided excellent customer

• Unless you live in Reno don't waste your time!

They will not sell you a vehicle unless you are connected in Reno. Sure they will talk like they will until it gets down to actually buying the car th...an they won't sell it to you unless you are connected in Reno. All they do is waste your time and efforts.

• Excellent Dealership

We actually purchased at Bill Pearce Honda and couldn't compliment them more on their professionalism and customer service. Thank you to Cody and Regg...ie for making it happen!!

• Bill Pearson Honda, Reno, NV

This dealership is above and beyond in courteousness, helpfulness. They were no pressure, fair price from the get go, called me when a car came in tha...t they knew I was looking for (my salesperson keeps a list). I was indecisive and spent many hours of their time - but they let me hang out with the car, and tolerated my several test drives. This was one of the very best dealership experiences I have ever had. The manager was helpful, without pressuring me - as were the three sales people that I was working with. The car I was looking at (a used 2006 element) was all they said it was: immaculate, good working order. I drove 30 miles to see it, after their call, so appreciated that they were so very honest re it. I cannot praise them enough. I did not buy the car (after all their time and assistance) ONLY because I decided to keep my present car. But should I want to buy a Honda in the future, I hope they will allow me to work with them again! I absolutely recommend this dealership - for new or used; they make the buying experience very comfortable.

Bill Pearce Motors