This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• DO NOT TRUST

DO NOT TRUST!!!! I purchased a vehicle in May 2013, the father and son seemed nice and trustworthy. I was told the car had a replaced engine with a warranty. Six months later and I am sitting on a blown head gasket. I noticed some minor problems with the engine soon after purchase, and tried getting the engine warranty information just in case. Was given a run around, with the mechanic blamed for not being able to find the paperwork. I called the company the engine was supposedly purchased from and they couldn't find any information on the sale. There were other minor issues that began soon after purchase, from being strung around trying to get my old plates back (the mechanic always had them), to problems with registration because the car should have had plates on it (had to re-register again one month after initial registration. My only solace is that my woe for the past few months, and probable future legal hassle, may help someone else avoid these scam artists.

• Shoping For Used Car

I went there to buy acar we did not make a deal but these guys are very frendley