Fremont Volkswagen

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

• September 10, 2016

We bought a used 2011 Truck from Fremont Volkswagen. It was our first experience with the Fremont chain and it was great. Everyone we met was friendly... and professional and not overbearing. Their demeanor and friendliness remained the same throughout, even when I did not buy all the extras. The extra services included in the poo purchase are a great bonus. I would definitely shop here and purchase again in the future.

Hi, Kevin! We are thrilled to hear that your first experience with us was a great one! Enjoy your new truck and we look forward to seeing you again in... the future!

May 16, 2018

I am very impressed with Fremont VW Dealership in Casper, Wyoming. Chance did an excellent job. The rest of the staff was very helpful. My Jetta was t...he best car I've ever owned and am excited about the Passat.

March 2, 2018

Cato have some repairs on my 2015 beetle. They got my right in and we’re very quick to communicate about repairs and ordering parts. Great experienc...e!casper

June 8, 2017

Absolutely amazed at the service! As car dealerships go, most would say be careful not to get gouged. That is not the case at this Dealership. Awesome... staff! Colbey Day was my salesman and let me tell you, this young man knew his product and helped my wife and I get a great deal! This is the guy to see. Corey Rissler, the GM of the dealership, worked hand-in-hand with Colbey and ourselves to get the right price and we finished out in no time with Financial services! Thank you Wil H. I've always loved Volkswagen, and I will continue to as I enjoy my Brand new Golf GTI!!!

August 11, 2016

I was passing through Casper on a four-month transcontinental adventure in my 2014 Jetta Sportwagen when I realized it was time for an oil change. The... service department cheerfully fit me in on very short notice, gave the car a check-over and washed it so it sparkled! These folks are just spectacular.

June 4, 2016

Purchased a certified used 2007 Beetle for my wife. The salesman was excellent, communication was easy and always returned phone calls. They drove the... car to their dealer in Cody for my convenience. However, the car as delivered could have been a bit better considering it was a 'certified' used car. The headlight lenses on both sides were glazed over, an easy fix, but should have been taken care of. Discovered that the rear cargo area was not flat. Upon inspection the spare tire underneath was not lying flat in the wheel well. The reason was something hit the area from underneath, causing the floor of the wheel well to bend upward about one or two inches, causing the tire to no longer lay flat in the well. This caused the floor of the cargo area to no longer be perfectly flat. This should have been caught by the dealer and fixed. This is probably not a complicated fix, just a hammer job to bend the wheel well back down.

Hi, Ray. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your salesman and your car buying pro...cess! We do, however, apologize that your Beetle was not serviced properly given that it is a certified pre-owned vehicle. Would you mind giving me a call or email at your earliest convenience? I would like to discuss with you the difficulties you are experiencing in detail. Best- Thom Schultz, GM 307-233-4300 tschultz@fremontmotors.com

July 29, 2015

Oil change went smooth. Able to get me in around the time I desired, offered a good price for an oil change that uses synthetic, and was done within a...n hour like I was guaranteed. Topped off my other fluids and washed my car (many bugs from traveling).

December 31, 2014

This dealership, like all Fremont Motor dealerships, is really only interested in charging their customers as much money as they think they can get aw...ay with for needless repairs. BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP FOR ALL REPAIRS! You will be paying plenty for needless repairs and service! They will say your vehicle needs everything replaced or repaired regardless of miles or condition of your vehicle. Fremont Motors is very consistent with this practice! I will never go to any Fremont Motor dealerships ever again for anything!

Hi Former Wyoming VW fan. We apologize for your negative experience. It is certainly not the norm of how we conduct business. We have been servicing... the people since 1938 and that does not happen by not taking care of people. If you would like to discus your particular instance with our General Manager Arin Guschewsky at 888-725-7073 maybe we can rectify the situation.

October 7, 2014

Nice folks, they will do what they can to take care of you. However the competence of the mechanics there is marginal.

March 18, 2014

Nice friendly staff was a pleasure doing buisness there. They got me a great deal on a car that was top notch.

Fremont Volkswagen