Fremont Sheridan - Ford & Lincoln

(5.0) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Our shopping experience

We shopped for a new Toyota Highlander Limited with specific specifications from four different dealers in the area (Wyoming, Montana, and South Dakot...a). All of the dealers were professional but Tom Nelson was particularly helpful in finding just what my wife and I were looking for. We wanted to purchase our new car from Fremont since we bought our last Highlander from them. Tom beat all of the competition in price and was able to deliver our new Highlander to us in early November. Sincerely, Alan and Suzanne Weakly

• Worth the drive from Gillette

Buying a new car can be a stressful time. You know... the run-around, the games, the misleading radio and newspaper advertising? Well, NOT at Fremont ...Motors, in Sheridan, Wyoming! The salesman, Jake Vigil, made our decision and purchase very enjoyable. From the initial conversation on the phone, Salesman Jake Vigil had our best interests in mind. After talking for a few minutes, he knew what we were looking for in a new vehicle and invited us to check out the offerings. We settled on a well equip, quality Ford sedan quickly. He then walked us through the paperwork, and had a credit approval within minutes! After the sale, Jake showed us through the finer features and gave us a quick overview of the SYNC communications system. His knowledge of the Ford vehicles is second to none and really helped with the transition into a new Ford vehicle. If ever the time comes where we need another new vehicle, we will see Fremont Motors in Sheridan first! We drove away, knowing we had gotten the best service and deal within the northeast Wyoming area. Our new car is absolutely beautiful! Vehicle service by Fremont's quality technicians after the sale is just as important and something we will use to our advantage. Ford quality... the dealership knowledge... the offering of quality and continued service... What more could a customer ask for? Fremont Ford of Sheridan has gained a customer for life!

• GREAT DEALER!'

Fremont Ford gave us a great deal when purchasing a vehicle. Drew the sales manager did everything he could to make the purchase happen. Best sales... manager I ever dealt with. Jake the salesman was awesome and great to work with. He is very customer service oriented and his promptness and attention to detail were first class. I will buy again from Drew and Jake. There are the best!

• They keep their word.

I just moved to town about ten months ago, and have asked them to take over care of my vehicle from Laurel Ford in Montana, another great place to tru...st. The transition was seamless, and they have my F150 in perfect order. I need my vehicle in all types of weather and driving conditions, and need to trust it will take care of me. My needs are always met, promptly and courteously, by the most capable of staffs.

Hi, Tom! We are so happy to hear that your transition was seamless!I will be sure to let the team know that their hard work has been recognized. We lo...ok forward to seeing you again in the future!

• My buying experience

My only complaint is that it took way too long to go through the entire process of buying a pickup. I arrived at 10:15 am and did not leave until abou...t 4:00 pm. I'm sure part of the reason for this was trying to get me the best deal possible. I had a leased pickup and the decision was whether to buy it, lease another F150 or buy a new one. I ended up buying. Jake Vigil was very helpful in the process, especially with regard to ensuring I got the truck I wanted.

• Horrible sales experience, will not return.

Fremont ford of Sheridan is a different place! The sales team was very pushy and did not take me seriously at all (I am 21 and my wife is 20). The reo...ccurring phrase was, "that's not in YOUR budget" and that was said before I even gave them a budget and it was so very condescending. I realize kids walk in wanting to test drive this or that but when a young, professionally dressed couple walks in ready to put $10,000 down an a vehicle, that should be an indication that we really meant business! I ended up driving to Laurel Ford where they took me seriously and I happily bought a 2014 F-150 platinum AND returned to buy a 2015 Fusion. Laurel starts their pricing at INVOICE too! Hello, there's an instant ~$4,000 savings PLUS rebates and negotiations. I usually keep my business local but I will NOT be buying from Fremont ford. I don't even want to have my truck serviced there due to how the sales experience was but they are a good service team and do try to make you happy, and have for me. Go service! Boo sales.

• Disappointed ex customer

While the facilities are beautiful, the experience is not. I was extremely disappointed to find that immediately after signing papers, the sale and fi...nance staff became aggressive when I asked for them to walk me through the difference in price that I had agreed to and the price I ended up paying. I just wanted to have clarification and when they couldn't tell me where the difference was, they got agitated. They threatened to unwind the deal and have it negatively impact my credit score, among other 'scare tactics'. I love the vehicle they sold me, I just wanted to know where the additional cost came in and was treated like dirt for it. I would not recommend them to anyone and I won't even take the car there for service because no one deserves to be treated like that over a question they have a right to know the answer to.

Hi- I am Matt Childers, the General Manager, I am sorry for your recent experience and the way that our staff made you feel. I would be happy to sp...eak with you over the phone to help clarify any issues or miscommunication. i can assure you that your expereince is not typical. If you could please call me at your convenience, 800-780-8088, I will do my best to get the issue resolved in a positive manner.

• Pegi60

very informative and fair treatment.. easy to work with. Jeff was not at all pushy but interested in meeting our needs which was awsome.. no pressure,... just helpful.

Thanks Pegi! We loved working with you as well! we hope to see you soon for service! -Matt Childers - General Manager - Fremont Motor Sheridan

• I always get what I want

Fremont seems to always finding a way to get me the car I want. I had one unfortunate even where I had to bring it in for repair and event though, my ...car is not in the Ford or Toyota line they still helped me and treated me like a genuine customer. Where as the GM dealership here in town laughed in my face and told me nothing was wrong with my car. Thank You Fremont for all you do for me!!

Fremont Sheridan - Ford & Lincoln