Ken Garff Volkswagen

170 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 10, 2019

Chad is great. He helped me pick out the a car that I love. Ken Garff Volkswagen is a quality dealership and I will go back for my next car.

January 10, 2019

I bought a used Passat . They were very friendly, services were great and gave me a great deal. I didn’t feel any pressure from them to buy a... car. Chad is a great salesman.

• October 23, 2018

I took my time doing research across multiple dealerships and the staff at Ken Garff VW was super helpful and low pressure while I sorted it out. They... seemed focused on getting me whatever info I needed to make the right choice for me. The buying process was fairly low pressure and they showed me the invoice on request. Didn’t move much on price, but the offer was basically at invoice plus was able to get some maintenance thrown in. They even helped us resign all the papers the next day when a personal situation changed. I had the same person from start to finish of the process—none of the bait and switch tactics or secretive meetings in back rooms. In fact there are no rooms—everything is visible and audible throughout the showroom. My salesman even attached the roof rack for me, although the weather stripping has already come off twice in a week—but that speaks to the product quality, unfortunately. Overall as great an experience as buying a new car can be!

January 8, 2019

Awesome experience working with Brittany! She was practically perfect in every way. She was knowledgeable and so helpful. Definitely deserves a raise!... I would go there again.

January 5, 2019

We went in to look at cars, but were concerned because they were a bit out of our price range. The saleswoman was great and showed us all the cars we wanted.... We were very impressed and decided to look at financing. The whole process was smooth and comfortable. I almost expected them to stop playing nice at some point, but it wasn’t a show! They were just genuinely nice and wanted to find a meeting point were we could make something work. They did a great job explaining our options, and we were able to get things to where we needed them!

January 1, 2019

Brittany was very friendly and extremely helpful. We really felt she had our best interest in mind during the whole process. We love our new car and would... definitely buy from them again.

December 31, 2018

We had a great experience and Brittany was amazing to work with. I liked the no haggle pricing, it made it a lot more enjoyable.

December 29, 2018

We have bought our last 3 cars here. Likely won’t go anywhere other than here or a Ken Garff location. We drive to this location from an hour away... because they are that much better than any other vw location in Utah.

December 23, 2018

Dealership took care of most of the flaws on the body.. it was overall a good experience. This was the 3rd car we've bought from this dealership.

December 21, 2018

So helpful and kind! Was my first time buying a car and the process was made very easy and helpful! Big thanks, would definitely suggest alot of people... to here now.