Bayside Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Marty was awesome and such a help
    May 20, 2016

Bought a killer deal of a BMW 325i from him and he was not only helpful but super friendly and trustful. Highly recommend doing business with Bayside.... Thanks, Marty for everything and love my new car!!

Small local dealer
    September 20, 2015

I drove 2 hours to see a vehicle that had listed. The salesman/owner was friendly. I test drove the car and it drove nice. The car was dirty inside an...d out. Even though, the car was reasonably priced/good value, I decided not to purchase the vehicle due to vehicle needing some body work. If they had another vehicle I liked, I wouldn't hesitate to drive back and check it out.

Great small LOCAL dealer experience!!!
    August 8, 2013

Looking for a car? Do yourself a favor and go down to Bayside and ask for Marty. I work within the auto industry and work with dealers large and small... all over San Diego. I have been researching my next purchase for the last six months and have used my job as a way to vet out dealerships that I wanted to do business with. At the end of my process, Bayside Motors on Morena was the best place for used cars. Marty was knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, and gave me a great deal on my Lexus. I would recommend him to anyone and endorse his business fully. )'( Friendly :)

Bayside Motors