Mr. Jim's Deals On Wheels

• Great 1st time buyer deals great service

Really glad to have came here. Bob and Jim really worked magic. Really recommend this dealer

• Excellenr

Mr. Jims checks all the boxes when discussing a truly great buying experience. Check them out when you need a new car!

• Great auto sale with Mr. Jim`s Auto

Great experience buying a car. I appreciate the very good customer service, with your auto care. ~ Jane

• Mr Jim's deal's on wheels

The owner and employees of my Jim's deal's on wheels have always been great every time I have purchased a truck from them. They have gone out of their way to help me every time

• Amazing

They helped me get out of a really really bad situation and for that i am for ever grateful, when he walked out with my final numbers I tried hard to hold my tears in! I was so great full!! The customer service at Mr. jims is amazing every one was so nice and accomediating like one big family

• Best Used Car Dealership in Scottsdale

I enjoyed my experience at Mr. Jims. He has helped me with a few cars. Never pushy and always happy. This little lot has alot to offer

• Cars!

I have enjoyed my last 2 vehicles from Mr. Jim. Each car was dependable and affordable. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

• They are amazing

If you need a reliable car with great payment prices and great customer service go to Mr jims. He worked with me when I was struggling and got me into a car in a few hours. The entire staff made me feel like family!!!!

• Amazing experience each time!

This was not my first time purchasing a car from Mr. Jim's Deals On Wheels. My past experience was great, but my most recent one left me extremely happy as soon as I left the lot! I recently purchased a Mercedes and received an amazing deal no it. Jim helped me find the exact car I wanted and even pulled a few strings for me. The past dealerships I've been to made my wife and I almost helpless as to where to purchase a used car. I left the place the same day with a 2005 Mercedes! I would highly recommend this place to family and friends!

• Amazing experience each time!