Don Beyer Volvo Cars Kia of Falls Church

349 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Don Beyer Volvo Cars Kia of Falls Church from DealerRater.com
  • Best Car buying experience I have ever had!

Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had, from start to finish Don Beyer was amazing.

• Great service. Committed associates.
    June 7, 2017

A well known national oil change chain destroyed my engine with a faulty "fuel induction". Sherwin at Don Beyer Volvo did a great job of making sure that the new engine was working properly as well as investigating and fixing any other damage that had been done to the vehicle as a result of the induction. He also fought hard for me with the company's insurance company to get them to pay for the repair (which was over $14,000) and kept me updated on the progress of the repair and the insurance payment. My car is working fine again and I am a loyal Don Beyer customer for life. Sherwin went above and beyond what I would have expected from a car dealer and I would recommend the quality of Don Beyer service to anyone.

• Best Service Department I've ever seen!

Don Beyer Volvo's Service Department is top-notch! From the moment I walked in to drop my car off to the moment I drove it off the lot that evening, everyone I came in contact with was exceptional. The Service Manager greeted me when I walked in (the Receptionist was answering a phone call) and took me straight to the Service Specialist. My Service Specialist sent me text messages throughout the day updating me on the service. (I had asked not to call since I don't get good reception at work.) Picking up my car was just as pleasant and easy! Great job, Don Beyer Volvo!

Cheryl, Thank you for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service as a team and appreciate your kind review. If there is anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask.

• Consistent experience and great service always

We have the option of going to other dealerships to get our car serviced, we drive to this one in particular because of the great service we get. Thavery, our service advisor, is polite, attentive and takes excellent care of us. We have lived in many states and gone to different Volvo dealerships, this one takes the prize! Service is done right, questions are answered, addressed, resolved. No negative experience here, even though we've been taking our car for more than 2 years. We would definitely recommend this dealer, looking forward to getting a new car with them as well.

• Consistently high quality expert Volvo service!

Excellent quality Volvo sales and service in every regard...courteous, reliable and expert...John Shmeid is a terrific service advisor, and the entire staff at Falls Church Volvo gets a top rating from us, from purchase/lease through all service, both scheduled and otherwise. We have had a series of Volvos over the past 10 years or so, and all have been great cars, backed by Don Beyer service. Thank you!

• Great customers service

Great Dealer great service friendly Nice facility clean environment !!! Thanks

Great Dealer great service friendly Nice facility clean environment !!! Thanks

• Superlative Service

The vehicle was returned to me looking so good that I fell back in love with it!

• Great experience & recommended

Thanks to Cars.com I found the vehicle I purchased from this dealership, 800 miles away from my home. I was looking for a specific vehicle, used the search in Cars.com--761 vehicles popped up, then specified using "advance search"-3 vehicles remained and the one I chose was located at this dealership, Don Beyer Volvo Kia of Falls Church Va, and I worked with an incredible sales representative named, Kevin Buehler. He exceeded my expectations thru this buying experience . For example, I found this car over the Christmas holiday and more importantly, I sent an email thru Cars.com on Christmas Day and Kevin Buehler responded twice--long story short, and thanks to Kevin-I trusted him and drove 800 miles from Alabama to Virginia within 2 days of my initial contact and purchased a 2016 XC70 Volvo.Kevin helped tremendously, especially with help trading my old car in at fair value so we didn't have anything to roll over-huge help! During my time at dealership-Kevin & his team were very professional. He made sure all the taxes, paperwork and anything else needed were taken care of...I know this sounds small, but details tell the story-before I drove off the dealership lot, Kevin made sure the tank of gas was full and the "fluids were topped off"--he walked out and handed the keys and we concluded with a hug. Honestly, before this experience, I was very skeptical of buying out of state and from a website like cars.com, But now, I will recommend this experience to all! Thanks Cars.Com, thanks Don Beyer Volvo Kia of Falls Church VA, AND special thanks to, Kevin Buehler for making this buying experience unforgettable!

Dear Heath, Thank you for your wonderful testimony regarding your experience with Don Beyer Volvo and Kia of Falls Church. I am truly amazed that you drove the 800 miles journey to buy a vehicle, but not at all surprised that you had an excellent relationship with our Pre-Owned Manager Kevin Buehler. Kevin does a terrific job for us here at Beyer Auto, and it's reviews like yours that make it all worth it. I will be sure to relay this message to Kevin, and to thank him again for his service. Thank you once more for your business, and glad you are enjoying your car. Sincerely, Jared Beyer, Vice President, Beyer Auto Group

• Mister

Thavery did an excellent job of taking care of my needs.

Hi Henry, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Jared Beyer, VP Beyer Auto Group

Thavery did an excellent job of taking care of my needs.

• Impulse Visit Turns Into A Purchase

From an initial phone call regarding the availability of an S60 to test drive to purchase and drive away in our BEAUTIFUL "new" Volvo took only 3 hours....... including financing and trade-in of our vehicle. Everyone was outstanding! And we love our Volvo!!! THANKS

Hi Jim, Thank you so very much for your input and for your business. I am so glad that you had a great experience here at Don Beyer Volvo of Falls Church. Enjoy your beautiful new car! Sincerely, Jared Beyer, VP