3.7
  • Great Dealership!

I had a great experience at Tyrrell Auto Centers! We were treated very well and will be going back in the future!

• AWESOME CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!

Awesome experience! Bought a 2017 Silverado and got a great deal! Would highly recommend!

• Continued Disappointment

After multiple attempts to purchase a vehicle from this company, they are not willing to work with customers. They claim they cannot reach an expected price on a vehicle, and no one can. Yet I can go to a dealer in Colorado and they will bend over backwards to make a deal and get me in the vehicle I'm asking for. The salesmen are always courteous and genuine, but the management are the ones who always turn away the customer. During my last visit I seemed to have more knowledge about vehicles, packages, and available features than the manager. They claim to be customer oriented, but every visit has shown that false and Wyoming residents are forced to travel to Colorado to purchase a Chevy vehicle.

• Prompt polite response

Contacted them online and they responded quickly and professionally.

Contacted them online and they responded quickly and professionally.

• On the Road Again!

Thanks to service manager Matt and his staff our lost time for an alternator problem was kept to a minimum. They even washed our car! We are now happy to be on the rode again on our cross-country trip from WA to WV. Phil and Caroline

• Great Dealer

I have bought two vehicles now from Tyrrell Doyle Honda and have been satisfied both times. Both purchases I dealt with Anthony Ricketts and was glad to work with him. He was honest and really worked hard on our behalf. The facility is clean and well kept. The inventory is somewhat limited being a small dealer, but if they don't have something you're looking for they can usually get it for you. I bought a Honda Ridgeline Sport and Fit sport manual, two somewhat hard to find models in this area. The Drive Forever program is a huge bonus this dealership offers, it's basically a lifetime warrenty on the engine and transmission of every vehicle they sell and it's included in the sale at no cost. I was very impressed and will definitely be going back, especially if we can work with Anthony again in the future. This dealer is absolutely worth a look!