• Valuable Car Buying Assistance

Thank you so much for leaving this review for us! I'm glad we were able to help you!

I contacted Lee on the strength of an excellent referral from a friend of mine who bought a used car with Lee's help. Lee identified and we together examined several used cars. Lee brought tremendous knowledge and skills to the tasks---very observant ranging from larger pro and con conditions down to subtle aspects of the interior, exterior and the car's performance. When one car passed a mechanical inspection but the dealer asking price was at the higher end, he was reasonable in the negotiations and then showed fine judgment to help me not pursue the car further. When Lee and Roy ultimately located a great car for me, Lee handled myriad transaction matters and oversaw repairs saving me a lot of time and stress. On the personal side, Lee is friendly, very positive, flexible and has a good sense of humor to alleviate tension during the process. In summary, I enthusiastically recommend working with Stressless Auto as a very strong and affordable asset for car buyers.

• Great Buying Experience

Lee and his team were great. Car was exactly as presented on the website, and detailed beautifully for our visit. We will definitely look at Stressless Auto for our future vehicle needs.

• Friendly, Great Service

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad we were able to help you out!

I was looking for a good, clean used car and found it at Stressless Auto. Lee & Roy were very helpful and friendly. This car buying experience was great!

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad we were able to help you out!

• Works with out of town buyers

Thanks Frank! I'm glad we were able to make it a Stressless transaction for you!

Great working with Lee. We lived out of town, and he worked with us in viewing car a purchasing car. Willingness to work with our bank (who was out of town). Great Service.

• Truly Stressless!

Just like their name says, they made my car buying experience stressless. I will use their services in the future!

Thanks Asor! I'm glad we were able to live up to our name and I will look forward to working with you again!

• Opened up the shop to show me a car after hours

Awesome service! Buying experience was easy as pie! Highly reccommend!

Thanks Andrew! We are always happy to show car when its most convenient for our clients. That's part of the Stressless nature of working with us!

Awesome service! Buying experience was easy as pie! Highly reccommend!

• Stressless Auto

Easy vehicle test drive process. Stressless as advertised

Easy vehicle test drive process. Stressless as advertised

• Great Car Buying Experience

WE enjoyed our experience with Stressless Auto. They lived up their name.

WE enjoyed our experience with Stressless Auto. They lived up their name.

• Professional & Knowledgable

Very professional attitude. Very knowledgable regarding exporting out of the United States, he made me feel welcomed, and attention to detail were second to none.

• Great Service

Lee was great to work with when selling my car. He was very knowledgable, great with communication and I was very happy with the deal we made.