4.4
Average based on 8 reviews
  • Love my car

I financed a Honda accord in 2016 and was treated as family love the customer service and the car runs great the cd player doesn't work but everything else runs perfect. Ive recommended a very close friend to get her vehicle from the same place as soon as she gets on her feet.

• Used trucks

Jeff, We have no records of you purchasing a truck from us. #fortmyersautomall

I bought a truck from there 19,000 the power steering went before I made my first payment the air conditioning has a leak the paint is pealing my topper is cracked and my directional light doesn't work all the dash lights are on don't know why and it hasn't been a year yet but they made sure everything is shiny and full buyer be where

Jeff, We have no records of you purchasing a truck from us. #fortmyersautomall

• Fort Myers Auto Mall

I love my purchase. I just recently bought a Kia from Fort Myers Auto Mall. Although it's my first time buying a car, Ramon Greene and Leigh Anne Thompson welcomed me as family. Not only did they help me find reliable transportation, they took $100 off of my total payment after my uncle referred me to them. All in all, it's a win win situation every time I stop by. I recommend Fort Myers Auto Mall to anyone looking for great service when buying a new whip.

• Great!

Ramon has been wonderful in finding us the vehicle we needed. Very helpful.

Ramon has been wonderful in finding us the vehicle we needed. Very helpful.

• YOU NEVER KNOW!

WENT TO THE DEALERSHIP TO FIND OUT INFO ON MY CAR AND ENDED UP BUYING ONE. THE GUY RAMON REALLY KNOWS HIS KNOWLEDE ABOUT CARS.

• bought 98 buick regal

Great price. Windows broke, then they got Fixed by mechanic at dealership. Car works great.

• Nobody's Home

Called and went by, noone anywhere to be found. Made a day trip to Ft. Myers specifically for a vehicle they were advertising on cars.com

Please call us at 239.677.5580. We are available by appointment.

Please call us at 239.677.5580. We are available by appointment.

• repair

fast and efficient service. fixed electronics problem.

fast and efficient service. fixed electronics problem.