Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Car Buying Experience
    August 28, 2014

Great buying experience...I purchased a used car from the Stockton CA location, they had a good inventory of cars to choose from and the Sales person ...Nick Sotelo was well informed and made the buying experience go very smooth, the whole process took about a hour and a half unlike the bigger car dealerships where it can take hours. Hertz certifies their cars and they offer the programs as other larger dealerships, I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know looking to purchase a car and will return myself the next time I am in the market for a new car.

Thanks for coming in again RK. I'm glad we were able to get everything worked out for you. Have Fun in your new car!!!

Hertz Car Sales Stockton