Dennis Dillon Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

183 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 30, 2017

Clean and modern facilities. Very quick buying process! No hassle pricing!

September 15, 2018

We are very happy with the sales people, Jade and Kenny, they are very personable and great customer service people. Nice building and comfortable seating.... We were given a drink and offered chips, since it was lunch time that was very kind. Jade answered the phone first thing in the morning on a Saturday. She was professional , pleasant, and informative.

September 7, 2018

Great place. Would like to thank Jade Black for the great 2019 Jeep Cherokee she sold us. Going to have a lot of great memory in it!!!

September 5, 2018

Jade is wonderful give her a raise for her great effort in customer satisfaction best experience l ever had buying a new truck Thank you

August 25, 2018

I can handle a little rudeness. And I can handle a sleazy finance guy trying to cheat me out of a few hundred bucks. But the Dennis Dillon finance department... takes the cake for mistreating customers. I came from out of state to buy a Jeep here because Dennis Dillon offers the best prices around. It’s *not* too good to be true: they really do discount deeply, without haggling. In the end everything pretty much worked out: we drove off the lot with our new JL a little more than three hours after our plane touched down in Boise. All’s well that ends well; why two stars? Terry, our sales guy, was great. He was at the airport waiting for us before we landed. He showed us all of the things about our new rig. He apologized for their new finance system being down, because of which we had to hang around and wait an extra hour for the finance process. No big deal. Finance is where things went wrong. When we finally met the finance guy he shooed us into his office without introducing himself or acknowledging the delay we had experienced. Then he told us that we selected credit union financing because we wanted *not* to save money. I called him on his error and on his rudeness. He proceeded to rush us through the transaction, insisting that the $299 “security equipment” document he wanted us to sign as a mere formality would not be reflected in the final price, before allowing us to see the purchase order. The price was indeed wrong by $299. (Others have reported the same gambit at this dealer.) He threw Terry under the bus for failing to process the paperwork correctly and then took off the charge. His rudeness increased when I took a moment to confirm that the amount I was to pay was what I had agreed to earlier. At this point I finally asked him for his name. We wrote two checks: one for the deposit, and a second for the remaining balance, which the finance guy agreed to hold until a replacement check from my credit union reached him by Friday. This second check, I was assured, would be returned to me uncashed at the end of the process, which is normal. On Tuesday we drove home in our new Jeep. On Wednesday I completed the paperwork at my credit union, where I learned that I had been charged for a "state title fee" but that no DMV paperwork had been processed on my behalf. That was another hundred bucks down the tubes: I paid my credit union to file the registration paperwork. I texted Terry to let the fellow in finance know that the money was on the way. In jest I reminded him not to let anybody cash my second check! Terry texted back: "will do." On Friday I learned that finance had already deposited both checks earlier in the week, including the one marked “HOLD TILL CU CHECK” on the memo line. Terry (who is not empowered to prevent other customers from having this same experience) apologized and promised reimbursement for the overdraft fee charged by my bank. No other gesture acknowledging our poor experience came. Dennis Dillon almost got it right: great price, good communication, good onsite service, abysmal mistreatment from the finance department. Only one thing to fix, I guess.

August 22, 2018

Awesome, unpressured experience!! Jade is knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. I'm from out of state and was nervous about buying. Facility welcoming... and clean, never pressured. From walking in the door to the financing process this was a pleasant experience. I love my Jeep!! Thank you!

August 21, 2018

Easy buying experience! I flew into Boise to buy my RAM 3500, they picked me up at the airport, vehicle was waiting and done! Kenny was an excellent sales... rep !

August 19, 2018

Nick made this a tremendous experience for us! I would highly recommend Dennis Dillon for the respect shown by their staff, and we will be coming back... to work with Nick again!

August 19, 2018

Dennis Dillon experience was great. Got picked up at the airport on time. Kenny Black was the salesman and was an absolute pleasure to work with. No games,... no run around, vehicle and pricing we’re hashed our prior to our arrival. Couldn’t ask for much more. Top Tier!

August 18, 2018

Smooth and easy process from beginning to end. Got a great price and had no trouble communicating with guys from the dealer along the way, and was treated... with class and dignity throughout.