Hertz Car Sales Riverside

3.3 out of 5 (3.3) 60 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• August 18, 2015

New school Not old school car buying No hassle pricing and lower then everywhere else I shopped

March 11, 2018

Honestly the best experience you'll have buying a car. My salesman Antoine Fiveash (Tony) was awesome. Non stressful environment and friendly faces. T...ony talked to me like a real person and not just another sale. I walked out happy with my new car I got for a killer deal!! I'll be back for my next car

February 12, 2018

Poor customer service. Visited location on Sunday. After no offer to help me purchase a vehicle...I left the location. No acknowledgement or "hello...". No greeting. 2 salespersons on computer and continued typing without looking up...what a joke. I just walked out

We sincerely apologize for this and can understand your frustration. We will reach out to the local team to address this issue. Thank you for taking t...he time to provide us feedback, as we are always looking for areas to improve.

March 20, 2017

Mark was very helpful in finding us the perfect vehicle. He took his time with us when we couldn't decide. Finally decided and the rest of the proce...ss was easy. Would recommend this dealer. No hassles.

February 8, 2017

Question everything with this outfit. I went to Hertz Car Sales in Riverside with the intention of buying a specific type car after familiarizing myse...lf with their prices and selection. In a very short time I was inside the dealership waiting for my "new" car to be written up. And this is where it gets tricky. The interest rate was more than advertised, and there is no warranty included beyond the 12 month/ 12 thousand mile policy that is standard. And there is no remaining manufacturers warranty. If you want a five year warranty, it will cost you a couple grand more. Also, late in the buying process, you may find out, like I did, that your car needs new brake pads all the way around and two new tires. But this is the part that really ticks me off; my new car came with only one key, which you won't find out till you are preparing to pull out the drive and head home with your new ride. When I checked back to find out where my other key was, I was told the vehicle came with just one, but they offered to refer me to a guy that would give me a 30% discount on his regular price. Which will come in handy because a smart key can run anywhere from a hundred fifty to as much as three or four hundred dollars. If you choose to deal with Hertz you can get a basically good car, at a reasonable price, but only if you protect yourself at every stage of the process.

August 10, 2015

I had seen Hertz inventory on cars.com and was drawn to the Mazda 3's being they are some of the most inexpensive cars on the lot. I walked in as a fi...rst time buyer nervous about the process but I was greeted by David Duarte and he made things comfortable for me from the get go. Letting me check out different Mazda 3's even if they were the same color and make ( I looked at like 4 silver ones lol). I was approved an out of there in an extremely timely matter considering the horror stories Iv heard from typical dealerships and how busy it was that day. The best thing about the entire experience is the no haggle/no pressure, I read that on some reviews and was skeptical until my experience. David put no pressure/ salesmanish tactics on me during any part of the process and Im extremely grateful! Ask for David Duarte, he's the man!

August 5, 2015

This entire experience was so much easier than I expected. I found a few cars that I wanted to test drive and applied for a loan online. Within thirty... minutes I was contacted by Steve. Steve wasn't going to be in the day I planned on coming in so he referred me to Decar. My husband and I were immediately greeted by Decar. He knew what cars I wanted to see and took us out for a test drive. He answered all of our questions without any pressure. My loan was processed quickly and the entire experience was excellent. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

August 3, 2015

After searching high and low, near and far for a good deal on a used car I was blown away by the deal I received here! Decar Perez was the salesman th...at helped me and he went above and beyond to make sure I got the best deal possible. I had been looking online and at every dealership I came across for a little over 2 weeks now, and nothing came remotely close to what I was able to get through this place. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a "new" car. Everyone I encountered here was incredibly friendly, approachable and down-to-earth; but Decar is quite possibly the best salesman I've encountered in my life. There was nothing shady or selfish in his approach, and I truly felt that he had my best interest at heart. If you didn't catch on the first time I said it I'll repeat myself; I highly recommend this dealership!!

July 16, 2015

Derick was so helpful and made the car buying experience very enjoyable. I knew what I wanted and Derick got me into the car.

July 15, 2015

I went in originally just to look at the inventory to see what they offered. Met Adam and he was very professional, answered all my questions and conc...erns. By the time I finished test driving the 2nd car,I decided to buy. The price beat anything comprable. Adam and Marti were helpful even suggesting and had me look into different financing which turned out to be lower than my Credit Union`s. Overall positive car buying experience which I thought I would completely hate. Thanks Adam and Marti.

Hertz Car Sales Riverside