Peterson Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

988 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 1, 2019

I traveled from Austin Texas to Peterson Dodge in Nampa Idaho to buy a used truck, when I get there they treat me like member of their family . The truck... was in excellent condition as they advertised . The transaction was quick . I like to thank Steven Rundell that help me from day one I called , he was professional and kind . I would buy my next car from them and I highly recommend this organization . Thank you all again.

Ed, we really are pleased that your experience was a great one! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

September 19, 2019

Awesome!!! Their mobile recall service is the best seen to date. Highly recommended and I will use their services for any future repairs or recalls.

Rick, we are very happy that you found this service helpful and we appreciate the great recommendation!

• July 27, 2019

My wife’s new Jeep had a check engine light come on Nick was awesome to work with. The staff is so friendly, they got me a ride home while they worked... on it and kept me updated on its progress. I’m very happy with my service and will definitely be back! Highly recommended them!!

Thanks so much for the great review!

September 13, 2019

2017 Ram 2500 diesel, 70K miles. And they tell me I need $6000 worth of repairs , and tell me that is not unusual. Pay 62K for a vehicle and must spend... 6K in repairs in second year. Unacceptable. Bought a new Ram every two years for the last 8 years. Last one for me.

Joe, we are very sorry that you have experienced some mechanical issues with your Ram truck. I do see that the charges were half of what was stated. O...ur Customer Relations Manager, Marie Wallingford will be reaching out to discuss the specifics. Her direct line is 475-3088.

August 3, 2019

Thank you for going the extra mile with rental car while truck was being repaired!! Jamie communicated well and exceeded our expectations! Our 2005 truck... acts like a new truck and runs very smooth. Thank you to the excellent mechanic and the manager for calming our fears.

Glad we could be of service!

July 28, 2019

My LED screen kept turning off and rebooting over and over. Nick got my 2018 JGC in right away for evaluation. There was a software update they took care... of and so fast seems to have taken cares of the problem. If if doesn't they told me they would replace the radio completely under warranty. I appreciate that they stand behind their product.

WE are happy they were able to get you taken care of!

July 27, 2019

Crooks. Charged for 3 1/2 hours of service and job should have only taken 1 hour at the most. Times we checked in on the vehicle 11:20 am (just putting... up on the rack), 12:00 noon tech going to lunch, 1:35 going to wash. Dodge own estimate of performing this repair is 60-75 minutes. Have left messages for Service Supervisor but cannot get a return phone call. Disputing the charge on my credit card. Maybe that will get their attention.

Cindy, we would love to talk to you about this issue but without a last name, we can't pull your records. Could you please call Marie Wallingford our ...Customer Relations Manager at 208) 475-3088?

July 25, 2019

Love your mobile service. It is Great having you Côme toi my home to do service Work on my Jeep. What a Time saver for me

Yes, our customers really love this service. Glad it helps save you time!

July 20, 2019

Jamie was great. My car was repaired before promised. I will return for any future repairs if needed!!! Thanks a lot for your services dedication.

You are very welcome!

July 11, 2019

Having a mobile repair van come to the house was great. I didn't have to drive 30 miles round trip and waste two hours going to the dealership. They... came to me and in 12 minutes the repair was completed. This is great for the customer and the dealer. The dealer isn't tying up the two to three employees I would go through ( service writer, lot boy, mechanic) or an expensive service bay. This is not the first time they have come out to our home to complete work and they are always on time and friendly. Not to mention there is no charge to me for them coming out. Darryl was the technician this time and he was friendly and knowledgeable. I asked f I could see the actual repair when he had the tailgate opened up and he came to the door and brought me out to see what he was doing.

That is wonderful. Thanks for the great review!