King Chevrolet Buick GMC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 95 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

95 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of King Chevrolet Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• Great Experience
    May 4, 2017

Our Salesman, Jeremy, was outstanding! The Staff that assisted were also very friendly and the experience was probably the best We have had in buying... a car in 30+ years. The Cruze we bought is exceptional!

Easy, pleasant, helpful and a good price.
    March 6, 2018

I bought a truck through Steve Rodriguez about 1 1/2 years ago and was very happy with the transaction and the way he served me. I was in the market ...for a GMC Acadia Denali, so I went back and asked for him, and fortunately, he was available. Again, he was very helpful, pleasant, not pushy, courteous and very pleasant. The transaction went well and the price for my trade-in and the new vehicle were very good and fair. I have gotten my truck serviced at the dealership, and have always been pleased, so I was happy to be able to get the Acadia from the dealership and have Steve by my sales representative. I have recommended the dealership to others because of my experience.

BEST DEALERSHIP IN COLORADO
    March 2, 2018

everyone was soo nice and very helpful STEVE was so professional and got me in and out with my new Camaro in no time (I didn't think I was able to fin...ance a car) and they made it happened with a really good price

Nice and easy
    February 7, 2018

Doc was very helpful and made the car buying experience a breeze! I told him what I was looking for and how much I could afford and he made it happen!... I???m very happy with my purchase.

Employees Worked With
    Above and beyond with an alignment problem
    February 1, 2018

My truck was showing abnormal tire wear and the steering wheel was not centered. Another dealer told me everything was "in spec" and the tire wear wa...s normal. Brad and the alignment specialist confirmed that yes, the alignment specs are in range but there is abnormal tire wear and the steering wheel is not centered. They took the time and effort to fine tune the alignment better and center the steering wheel. They also noticed that the truck was due for an oil change. After calling me to see if I wanted the oil changed, they also took the time to do that without prior scheduling. Brad even picked up my truck in the morning and delivered it back to my home that afternoon.

Employees Worked With
    pleasant expariance
    November 28, 2017

As exciting as it sounds, buying a vehicle can actually brings a huge anxiety and frustration. Perhaps like many others, I dreaded going to any dealer...ship and talking to any car-sales person. This dealership (King Chevy in Longmont) totally changed my perspective! We test-drove the same car more than once, asked many questions and took our sweet time to think about. Through the entire process, everyone was very respectful, knowledgeable, and genuinely helpful. I did not feet pressured, tricked or manipulated. My thanks to David, Roberto, Mike, and especially the Finance guy (Tim?). I am glad that we have an exceptional dealership in Longmont!

Used car
    November 11, 2017

Needed a used car and we found it there at King and Richard our salesman was real real good at getting the car cleaned up service and in out the doors... so we just we thank them for a good experience thanks

Amazing Service
    September 25, 2017

We were nervous going in because every other dealership we stopped at tried to pressure us. King was the opposite, they showed us the cars we were int...erested in, let us test drive, and we ended up loving one. Amazing service all around!

Nice job and done right
    July 25, 2017

Great work by Andrew in service. Work was done professionally and on time. I had a lot of work to do on our 2011 Traverse but Andrew took some of th...e sting out of it!

Much Appreciated
    April 30, 2017

My first experience at King was quick and easy. I found a used vehicle with low miles and in great shape. The price we paid was less then anywhere els...e we could find. The salesman Jeremy was very personal and easy to work with. So much so that when my daughter needed a car I called him up and he helped her get into a great new vehicle. We will definitely be back.

King Chevrolet Buick GMC