Peterson Auto Group

1102 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 10, 2019

These guys are dishonest and their word is something you can't trust. They advertise great prices but when you accept the offer they advertise they will... raise the price. Don't waste your time there are other Toyota deals that will keep their word.

September 8, 2019

CALLED UP TO BUY A USED CAR THEY SAID WOULD HOLD THE CAR FOR ME WHEN I GOT THERE THEY WERE SELLING MY CAR TO SOMEBODY ELSE , NEXT TIME THEY TOLD ME... THE CAR WAS THERE I SAID I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT WENT THERE SAID CAR WAS SOLD , LAST TIME TOLD ME THE CAR I WANTED WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME !!!!!NOBODY ASKED ME I HAD MY OWN CREDIT APPRVAL FROM A PRIVATE BANK I WAS WILLING TO SPEND UP TO $12,000 DONT GO THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 1, 2017

Eric Muniz, our sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful. He got the process rolling smoothly and we got exactly the car we wanted, a Rav, without... any hitches. All the Peterson employees were very friendly and helpful and especially the finance team as well.

September 7, 2019

Most pleasant ever buying experience with Teresa Lewis at Peterson Toyota. I am on oxygen and she came to pick us up with the golf cart when she saw my... handicap placard. She was plleasant, polite and very genuinely concerned we got the car we were looking for. We love our new Toyota Avalon with all the bells and whistles. Thank You Teresa

September 6, 2019

Rich Huntley provided exceptional service. He was very accommodating when asked to provide additional information to help make my car buying experience... and he gave me the time and space to make the best decision for me to purchase a car that meet my needs both financially and practical use.

August 27, 2019

My experience at Toyota Peterson was beyond Stellar. Josh Bosier was extremely professional and allowed me space to decide if I was ready to purchase or... just test drive cars to see what I was in the market for. I had no intention of leaving the dealership with a car but I just couldn't walk away without my RAV4. Josh handheld me through the entire process while doing the same for other customers on a Saturday. He was so busy and never forgot to check in with me throughout the process. If you are ever in the market for a car, go to Toyota Peterson and ask for Josh Bosier. You will not be disappointed.

July 30, 2019

This was the second time we have gone to Britt Messmann as a sales rep to buy vehicles. Our first purchase from Brit was ten years ago when we bought... two new Prius hybrids. We have now replaced them with two new Rav 4s. Brit was very helpful in selecting the vehicles that met our needs with the minimum of hassle.

July 25, 2019

I found the Tacoma I was looking for on Cars.com at Peterson Toyota and sure enough it was there when I showed up. Adam Beumeler was my sales associate... and he hooked me up without making me feel pressured. I would've preferred closing the deal with Adam, but they do put you in a room with "the closer" who tries to sell you add-ons. Could've done without that part, but Adam you were great! Thanx man!

July 18, 2019

I hadn't stopped by with the intention of purchasing a new car, but Richard Huntley was kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He took me for a test drive and... I fell in love with my new 2019 Prius. I didn't have to haggle over the price for hours, as is what normally happens, but they automatically deducted from the price to give me their rock-bottom price for this vehicle, which was surprisingly lower than the cost when I bought my used Prius with 50,000 miles on it back in 2012. Because I hadn't brought my checkbook nor the Title to my 2011 Prius trade-in, I was nonetheless allowed to drive my new car home, where Richard soon arrived to finish business with me. I have been bringing my Priuses to Peterson Toyota for repairs and maintenance, and I sing the praises of all I have encountered there; they are knowledgeable, kind, and helpful.

July 9, 2019

Dale was a great sales person. He explained every thing, no surprises. He even gave me a ride to the dealership. He really knew his stuff.