Peterson Auto Group

1106 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 25, 2019

I found the Tacoma I was looking for on Cars.com at Peterson Toyota and sure enough it was there when I showed up. Adam Beumeler was my sales associate... and he hooked me up without making me feel pressured. I would've preferred closing the deal with Adam, but they do put you in a room with "the closer" who tries to sell you add-ons. Could've done without that part, but Adam you were great! Thanx man!

July 18, 2019

I hadn't stopped by with the intention of purchasing a new car, but Richard Huntley was kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He took me for a test drive and... I fell in love with my new 2019 Prius. I didn't have to haggle over the price for hours, as is what normally happens, but they automatically deducted from the price to give me their rock-bottom price for this vehicle, which was surprisingly lower than the cost when I bought my used Prius with 50,000 miles on it back in 2012. Because I hadn't brought my checkbook nor the Title to my 2011 Prius trade-in, I was nonetheless allowed to drive my new car home, where Richard soon arrived to finish business with me. I have been bringing my Priuses to Peterson Toyota for repairs and maintenance, and I sing the praises of all I have encountered there; they are knowledgeable, kind, and helpful.

July 9, 2019

Dale was a great sales person. He explained every thing, no surprises. He even gave me a ride to the dealership. He really knew his stuff.

July 6, 2019

Casey and all did a fine job assisting me with my purchase. I would buy from Peterson again. The process took a while but I got the Prius I wanted. Thanks... all

July 1, 2019

I was originally only looking to purchase a quality used vehicle, which our salesman BRANDON WOODHOUSE introduced us to a very nice RAV4 with very low... miles (which I bought). I had such a great experience with Peterson Toyota and their manager TODD PRITCHARD that I decided to lease a new 2019 Corolla hatchback one week later. Great experience and felt like I was treated fairly.

June 24, 2019

I went in to have my Rav4 serviced for FREE, and thought I would go to talk to my favorite salesman ever BRIT MESSMAN. He is the most honest, no pressured... car salesman I have every worked with. After talking with him I decided to trade my Rav4 in for a 2019 Highlander (which I love). This is my four purchase at Peterson Toyota and my three purchase with Brit. You feel like you are a friend and not a customer. IF I haven't said enough good things about this person, go in and ask for him and talk about a new or used car and he will give you his true recommendation whether he sells you a vehicle or not.

June 23, 2019

So far I am very satisfied with my new used RAV4. It beeps sometimes when I can't figure out why. I think I have partially figured out how to put addresses... in the gps. I had to ask a service station attendant how to open the gas tank door. I didn't want to take time to look it up in the driver manual. Aiden went over everything I asked about. It was a lot to remember. He is willing to answer any questions in the future.

June 4, 2019

Met with Casey Cook. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Purchased a rav4 Hybrid, and it could not have gone more smoothly. Very pleased with the process... and the car.

May 13, 2019

Came to “just look” at used Highlanders. Met a young salesman, Aidan Miller, who was great. He showed us a couple of used Highlanders. Then we asked to... see some new ones. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. All our questions were answered. He explained every step we took. We ended up purchasing a new Highlander. Everyone at Peterson Toyota takes special care of their customers.

May 4, 2019

I selected Peterson Toyota because of their large inventory. I worked with Tony Peck, who made sure I found the car with all the features I wanted. He... was friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the car I ended up buying. The whole experience turned out to be pleasant and easy.