Peterson Auto Group

1106 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 29, 2019

Had a good experience buying a new car from Peterson Toyota. Brandon Woodhouse was a great salesman. He worked with me on the deal and in the end I felt... I received a fair price. He was honest and a strait shooter and I didn't feel like he was withholding information from me. He listened to what I had to say and we worked through the process together.

April 28, 2019

Teresa is a wonderful saleslady! Honest, friendly and informative! I couldn't have been happier! I couldn't believe they beat the APR I came in with... either. No pressure at all was placed on me by Teresa for the sale. Perfect experience.

April 22, 2019

We recently purchased a 2019 Toyota Tundra from Peterson. The whole experience was positive including our salesman Ethan. He is a straightforward fellow... and does not pressure his customers. There are 2 other Toyota dealers near us and due to past negative dealings with them we knew they would not get our business. I highly recommend Peterson Toyota in Boise if you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

April 12, 2019

This was a great experience for a senior citizen in acquiring our new automobile thanks to the assistance of our Sales Consultant, Daniel McSurdy who saw... to it that all our questions and concerns were addressed. He saw to that other team members were brought into play as required. Daniel handled the entire process in a professional manner. I might add that Daniel's after the sale follow-up has also been professional and very helpful.

April 4, 2019

It went smoothly. Aidan Miller is a good salesperson that made the process one of the best ever for me. I would definitely recommend Peterson Toyota to... anyone. Thanks to the entire team over there.

April 2, 2019

I have been a faithful customer to Peterson Auto Group for several years and have purchased several vehicles from Troy Woodward. It's always been a pleasure... doing business there. Troy knows how to treat and keep a customer.

April 1, 2019

Josh, was very professional and straight forward during the entire sales process. Very knowledgeable about all the features our new vehicle was equipped... with and explained them in length Jay in finance extremely helpful and pleasant

March 21, 2019

Purchasing my 2019 RAV 4 was the most painless experience I have ever had buying a car. Ethan Reissig walked me through the process each step of the way... and always had a welcoming smile on his face. Ethan is by far the best and most personable sales person I've ever had. Thank you for making my experience not just good, but GREAT!

March 21, 2019

I was referred to Curt Knipe by a friend and had a very good buying experience. Curt is user friendly and knowledgeable about what he's selling. Also... no "High Pressure Tactics". The windshield had been damaged in transport, though not obvious for a couple days. Curt set me up with Rich Waksmonski, Service Mgr, and BINGO the damaged windshield was replaced in short order. No hesitation whatsoever !!

March 11, 2019

Ethan Reissig was outstanding. Allowed time for me to compare 2 vehicles without pressure, answered a million questions. Ethan was so positive and helpful... while we were still car shopping, it was a pleasure to come back and get our vehicle from him.