Peterson Auto Group

1106 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 3, 2019

Excellent choice of new cars to choose from. Richard Huntley was my salesperson and was super helpful and knowledgeable in helping me choose my 2019 Toyota... Corolla and purchasing it.

February 25, 2019

Flew to Boise to purchase my new Prius from Peterson Toyota and I would do it again. Very fast, transparent and service oriented. Chris even picked me... up from the airport and I was on my way home in my new car very quickly. Thank you, I would highly recommend you to other buyers.

February 24, 2019

Salesman Tommy McBennett was great and was having a great buying experience until I went to pay the business manager. The business manager didn’t understand... the word no after repeatedly telling him that I did not want the maintenance and extended warranties. He kept trying to upsell and ruined my experience with this dealer. This is my second purchase from them but will probably be my last.

February 13, 2019

Troy Woodward did an outstanding job assisting me with finding and purchasing the used pickup i was looking for. He and Dino Micheletty were great to... work with, and i would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a new or used vehicle. There was no high pressure sales, and the atmosphere created at the dealership was one that made me feel comfortable throughout the entire purchasing process.

February 9, 2019

My sales representative (Mike Mathews) was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and patient during the entire process. It took me over a week to finally... decide on the Toyota Tundra. Kudos to the accessories personnel (Blake and Tom) for providing information on the numerous accessories that were available for this vehicle. It was a very pleasant experience and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

February 1, 2019

This Toyota Dealer had the Truck that I was looking for with the right package and equipment. I flew in from out of State to pickup this Vehicle, as the... Dealer already had my deposit on the vehicle the delivery and prep of the vehicle took way too long and I had 900 miles to travel home. They knew I was coming to buy this Car and they were way too slow in getting this vehicle ready. I will consider this dealer for a future Toyota.

February 1, 2019

I was in the process of moving to Eagle from out of state and wanted to have a new Tacoma made to my specs waiting for me when I arrived. Sean Liang made... it happen. He made an appointment with me when I arrived and walked me through the final process and I was out on the road with my new Truck in no time.

January 30, 2019

Tom McBennet was great and helped a lot when making my decision about buying my car. He was knowledgeable and helpful while reviewing the car’s features.... Peterson’s were great at finance working hard to get me my best deal without taking all day to get it done.

January 25, 2019

Found the car that was everything I wanted here, and each step of the process was great. Rich Huntley was very knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating... with everything. No pressure and answered all my questions. Ben Rodgers also deserves mention for the hard work he did to find me the best financing rates I could get.

January 24, 2019

I have purchased 5 million dollars worth of cars over the past 40 years for personal and business use. Peterson Motor company, from the 'old man', Mark... to the boys have always treated me as a person first and customer second. I appreciate the long tenure staff like Bill Weery who epitomizes commitment, professionalism and customer first focus that sets the pace for the Peterson dealerships. I appreciate the value and service that I have received and expect the same for all I refer to their organization.