Larry H. Miller Honda Boise

Used 888-969-6765 Email Dealer
Service 888-810-8839

Average based on 263 reviews
  • Great Experience at Larry H Miller Honda of Boise

Dave, thank you for the review and congratulations your new Honda Accord sport! We would like to thank you for choosing us!

Aaron Balbus our L.H. Miller salesman was excellent. He was well informed and listened to our needs. He found a vehicle in our price range that was a perfect fit for us. He did all this without applying any pressure or trying to up sale us. The dealership made us feel like we received a great deal. The dealership was a clean and welcoming place to conduct business. The only minor negative aspect was the time needed to process our paperwork. We were buying a car on beautiful spring afternoon on the last day of the month and last day of the sale. The dealership was very busy that day, I would encourage car shoppers to visit Larry H. Miller Honda in Boise for their next car buying experience. We love our new Honda Accord Sport.

• Oil Change

Thank you for the 5-star review Tami! We sincerely appreciate you choosing us!

They were ready for me when I pulled in. Oil change took about an hour - thank you for not wasting my time on a Saturday and were available for a Saturday appointment.

Thank you for the 5-star review Tami! We sincerely appreciate you choosing us!

• Founder

I have dealt with Mr. Aaron Balbas in the past and have referred him to several of my friends who have purchased vehicles from him and he has always been extremely professional and easy to deal with taking care of any concerns or needs we may have had. He has earned a 5 star rating. Thank you Camillo (Cam) Schuchardt

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are very happy to hear that you continually have great experiences with Aaron Balbas! We sincerely appreciate you as a Customer Cam!

• LMH in Boise Idaho

I would have liked to give a 5 star on customer service but I was really disappointed when I arrived at LMH in Boise & found out that Tim Harney & Derrick were gone. I have worked with both of them over the past 4+ years & those 2 guys are the reason I always came back to LMH for ALL my service. I now have Ryan that I'm working with & the jury is still out....he did a great job with my last visit & is working on a parts issue right now - hopefully I'll get the same great service as I always have. The overall facilities are very clean & very eye pleasing but the way that it's configured to drop off your car for service, to me, is not very convenient for the customer. When you pull into the service bays there is nobody to greet you anymore & with a service desk in the bay but with nobody at it, you're not sure where to really go to check-in. In my case I was looking for Tim Harney...nobody approached me & asked it I needed help, I just kind of stood there. Finally I approached what I hoped was a service tech - it was Ryan & he explained Tim was no longer there & if I wanted, he could be my new service tech. I'm hoping that my experience with Ryan will convince me to come back to LMH for all my service. I spoke with a John a few weeks ago regarding my a/c not working & was treated like I was a moron so I took my car elsewhere to have a new compressor installed & as I type this out my car is at the same location to have the rear differential serviced...why did I go elsewhere you ask? Well, pricing at LMH is kind of outrageous - I saved $900+ on the a/c repair & am saving just about $50 for the rear differential. I know I need a new cabin & air filter but I can buy those OEM parts online & install them myself & save well over $75...new tires are needed w/in the next 2-4 months & I'll check pricing with LMH but I do shop around & if I can't justify the pricing that I know LMH will charge, again I'll take my car elsewhere.

• Service

I was very pleased with the customer service and overall value

Thank you for the review Sharon! We sincerely appreciate you as a customer!

I was very pleased with the customer service and overall value

Thank you for the review Sharon! We sincerely appreciate you as a customer!

• Another happy customer

Love this dealership!!! Everybody is so nice!!! I got the inside/outside protection package and my car looks gorgeous!!

Thank you for the review Darlene! Congratulations on your new car. We sincerely appreciate you as a customer and would like to thank you for choosing us!

• Larry Miller Service

Service was fast courteous and convenient as always. Best deal in Boise for my regular oil changes.

Thank you for choosing us for your car service! We are thrilled to hear that we are the best deal around for your oil changes!

• Honda Accord purchase

Very pleasant experience with salesman and finance individual. Both were professional and curtious.

Thank you for the 5-star review Jerry! We are thrilled to hear you had a professional experience!

• Honda Civic

Ron is a wonderful salesman!!! He knows the product well. Love my new car

Congratulations on your new Honda Civic and thank you for the 5-star review!

Ron is a wonderful salesman!!! He knows the product well. Love my new car

Congratulations on your new Honda Civic and thank you for the 5-star review!

• Happy car buyer

I decided to trade in my 2008 Cr-v for a 2013 Cr-v. I was initially reluctant to have a higher payment but boy is it worth it!! The car is sleek (the new body style), handles like a race car( no kidding!!), blue tooth that works so well everybody thinks I'm right next to them, better gas miles, roomier (my husband is so happy that I've barely been able to drive it even though it's "my car"!! Ben, our salesman (so patient with my endless questions) Jeff Litty the manager and Darryl in finance (he got us GREAT terms), were wonderful and made it HAPPEN!! I'm just so happy!! Oops I mean WE are so happy. Great decision.

Thank you for the 5-star review Darlene! We are thrilled that you are happy with your new car! We sincerely appreciate you as a customer, and look forward to seeing you again!