Volkswagen Audi Boise

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 92 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 16, 2017

VW Boise was great to me. My salesman Skylar was awesome. I told him my vehicle needs and budget and he got me a great deal on a 2013 Toyota Corolla. ...He was very nice and did not try to sell me more vehicle than I really needed. He was very knowledgeable about my car and also all the different services and warranty plans they had available. He had the car washed and fueled up by the time I had the paper work done. Everyone at VW Boise was very friendly. I highly recommend VW Boise for your next car whether it's new or used.

Ryan, thank you for choosing Volkswagen Audi Boise to purchase your Corolla! It is great to hear you were completely satisfied!

April 12, 2018

leasing this time. Moi sales person genuine to us as then service needs met. Doc lady has us sign Can't remember name mgmt chime in?!

Thank you for being a valued customer and taking the time to share your experience with the staff at Volkswagen Audi Boise!

April 4, 2018

The service department at Audi of Boise is the best and I really appreciate the ladies that work the service desk. They are always kind, caring, and p...rofessional.

March 26, 2018

Subpar service experience on my Audi Q5. Compared to other dealerships, Volkswagen Audi staff lack attention to detail. Charges entered for wrong amou...nt, staff seemed frustrated by the necessity to correct. When I asked where my car was the response was “out there”. I was assured the key was in the car, it was not. After a brief argument when I returned to the service desk the key was handed to me -oops, guess it wasn’t in the car after all. This provoked more eye rolling by the service staff “helping” me.

Connie, thank you for bringing this experience to our attention. We are always looking for ways to improve and we value your honest feedback!

March 19, 2018

We absolutely love the used Toyota Camry we bought from Boise VW. Chris Scharf was very professional, helping us from beginning to end of our experie...nce choosing a car that best meets our needs. Like many people, we weren't looking forward to dealing with any car salesman. But from the moment we drove onto the VW customer parking lot, we were put at ease. Chris asked if he could help, and showed us some great cars. We test drove a couple cars, but even though they were awesome autos, we decided we needed to take our time and think before making a decision. Chris kept in touch while I did some research. He wasn't pushy, but did his best to help us find the quality car for our price point. I returned a few days later and Chris showed me a Toyota that had very low miles and looked brand new. I was happy to be able to test drive the car and even drove downtown to my husband's office so he could take a look. We continued to take our time, so we could make a wise decision and finally made an appointment with Chris for one last test drive. Chris continued to be with us every step of the purchasing process. The best car shopping experience we've ever had.

Thank you for choosing Volkswagen Audi Boise to purchase your Toyota Camry! It is great to hear that you had the best car shopping experience ever!

March 16, 2018

Recently brought my car in for service. Stopped in over my lunch break, so was on a tight timeframe. Brent was respectful of my time, listened to my... concerns, had me in a loaner within 10 minutes. They had the part in stock that was needed and my car was ready within a couple of hours. Very pleasant customer service experience.

Thank you for choosing the Volkswagen Audi Boise service center! It is great to hear that you had a pleasant customer service experience!

March 14, 2018

Audi Service Department was great! They knew my name and were able to accommodate a day-of request to add a service. Alicia was friendly and explained... everything they did to the car.

Susie, we want to thank you for being a valued customer and taking the time to share your feedback!

March 7, 2018

I had an issue where I purchased new rim's and tires from VW Boise a year ago and the tire pressure light wouldn't go off. After taking it back a coup...le times I just ignored it. Then this year I moved states and took my VW to a local dealership where they easily diagnosed that there were no sensors in my tires. My first calls to the Boise dealership were a little rough (at one point the tech said I didn't purchase rims) but when I got forwarded on to a manager things went great. He took fully responsibility that their tech's should have realized I didn't have sensors the first time I came in and is working with the dealership here to make things right. The proof will be in the pudding, but as it stands, now, I wish my Boise VW dealership was in my new state due to the exceptional service.

Sorry to hear about the confusion but we are happy to hear that the tire sensor problem was eventually figured out. We want to thank you for your feed...back!

March 2, 2018

Michael Anderson was an exceptionally kind and helpful Volkswagen representative, who helped service my vehicle in a timely and sufficient manner. Th...ank you service team for your fantastic work!

Maddelyn, thank you for choosing the Volkswagen Audi service center! It is great to hear Michael took great care of you.

January 31, 2018

I must say I have been very impressed with this company and the utmost respect for everyone I’ve come into contact with from this place. Bret Dechaden...esdes has been amazing, very professional and gains my confidence in the mechanics portion. I do appreciate his honesty and do have confidence in his ability to provide services on my vehicle. Due to my situation in my life he makes me feel very comfortable and at no time does he make me feel he would take advantage of me as a customer. He provides the necessary services needed and goes above and beyond to make sure my vehicle needs are taken care of for me. You have an amazing service professional working for you and he needs to be recognized for what he does in his profession. Thank you so very much Bret I want you to know how much I appreciate all you do. Bonnie

Bonnie, we want to thank you for being a valued customer and taking the time to share your experience with Bret at the Volkswagen Audi Boise service c...enter.

Volkswagen Audi Boise