4.4
  • Great experience

Johnny was Awesome!!! Have told our friends to shop with him.

Thank you Deb for taking the time to share your experience at Volkswagen Audi Boise! We think Johnnie is pretty awesome as well!!

Johnny was Awesome!!! Have told our friends to shop with him.

• Shopping for LS 460

Have not purchased a car from them yet, but their communication and responses have been very good.

Thank you Steve for taking the time to share your experience so far at Volkswagen Audi Boise!

• Mrs donna burch

Great experience Lee was awesome Easy instructions to get started with the car

Thank you Donna for taking the time to share your experience with Lee at Volkswagen Audi Boise!

Great experience Lee was awesome Easy instructions to get started with the car

• Awful experience

Terrible customer service experience. They also screwed up everything from paperwork to delivery of car.

Ella, I am very sorry to hear you did not receive the excellent customer service experience we pride ourselves on. Please call us at 208-377-5400 so we can discuss your experience.

• Great experience

Thank you Scott for being a valued customer! It is great to hear you will be back for all your VW needs!

Worked with Angela Duin on the purchase of my wife's 2013 VW convertible Beetle. Awesome experience overall. Easiest purchase ever. Will return as often as I can for all my VW needs and for my soon-to-be driving teenager.

• Tom Bicandi at Boise VW makes dreams come true!!

Thank you for choosing Boise Volkswagen! We want to thank you for your review!

We have now bought 5 cars from Tom Bicandi. I would not dream of going to anyone else. The last car that we just purchased was very hard to find. I had been looking for several months with no luck. I contacted Tom and he found it in TWO DAYS. He is unbelievable! We will never go to anyone else.

Thank you for choosing Boise Volkswagen! We want to thank you for your review!

• Not a happy camper

Worst experience I have ever had from a service department. Would NOT recommend!!! Sat waiting for my car for 4 hours without any contact from the service people, when I was told the repairs would take 30 mins. To an hour!! Will never go to this dealership again!!!

We would love the chance to discuss it with you the next time you are in or feel free to contact us to discuss it further. We would like to thank you for using our service department. We strive to make every experience a great one.

• Above Average

We worked with a gentleman named Scott, he was professional, well kept, and knowledgable. He wasn't pushy and made the experience enjoyable. We bought a 2013 used Volvo XC60 and he did everything he could to get us a fair deal on a very nice vehicle. This dealership overall is perhaps the most professional i've dealt with in the 4 vehicles I've ever purchased. This process I generally dread was made bearable and even enjoyable. Also, the entertainment while you wait for paperwork was a loop reel of allstate commercials. Good as it gets. They earned a long time customer/referrer of business in one sale. Thanks again for a great experience and great vehicle. Scott

• Awesome.

Bought a truck. Something was wrong with it. They traded me out with absolutely no isseues. Second truck I have bought from them. I will buy the next one there as well.

• Extraordinary service with an Exceptional price!

7/14 /16 Driving to Washington DC on the Peltier Freedom Ride, my 1999 VW Beetle brokedown 15 miles west of Boise, Idaho. AAA kindly towed me to VW Boise. In 99 degree heat I arrived disheveled, frantic and tearful. I had little money and no patience left. Service Manager, Andrew Johnson greeted with a smile and a cool bottle of water. As it was 15 minutes before closing my VW had to wait until Friday morning for servicing. Andrew reserved a room for me at Motel 6 confirming their low price, and assured me he'd have me back on the road in no time. Friday morning he sent a truck to pick me and my dog up, and he gave me the verdict: a slipped timing belt and a shredded steering belt. (I could have had a major accident! Instead my Beetle just lost power and I pulled to the side of the road.) He worked with his mechanic, and applied numerous discounts, knowing my financial situation, and had me back on the road 24 hours later! He went above and beyond the call of duty to provide extraordinary service with an exceptional price! Thank you to you all at Boise VW!