• Fast friendly buying experience for my new ELR

Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy many gas free miles on it!!!

Al and Jonathan were head and shoulders above any other dealership I spoke with when it came to making a purchase. I was trading my Mercedes Benz in for a new Cadillac ELR and I live 3 hours away. We did the entire transaction via text and email with a couple quick phone calls to firm everything up. When it came time to pick the car up on Saturday I arrived with my two teenagers and they had us in and out in less than one hour. This is how the buying process should be. Thank you so much Al and Jonathan for all of your help. I appreciate everything you did and love my new ELR! You guys absolutely ROCK!

• CTA MAN

I met Sam Gaddy on the bus I drive he told me when I get ready to trade the bus come see him. I went to dealer with my family and he was a total professional, and his manager team they really treated me like family. I didn't think I was going to get it, but he assisted with the credit assistance program,. These people are great. i'm going to always go see Sam Gaddy & Al Albbas the GM..

• I received great customer service by Sam Gaddy!

I was looking to buy a new car and even though I didn't end up buying from Grossinger, Sam Gaddy (my salesman) was attentive to my needs and courteous. He didn't make me feel like he was "working me" and even agreed with my assessment that the del didn't work for my price range. He didn't try to upsell me for more, he just thanked for the time and asked me to keep him in mind if I find myself in need of a new car in the future. He will do well as a salesman because I didn't feel like he only wanted to make the sale but he actually listened to me and that is not what usually happens with salespeople. If I do come to Grossinger in the future, I will only buy from Sam Gaddy. Good luck, Sam!

• bad salesperson

I saw a 2015 lexus is250 on line. Emailed back and forth with Raj he suggested that I stop by to see the vehicle. I drove 43 miles to get there with my wife. When we arrived were were assigned to a sales person Victor. After waiting 15 minutes for him to copy my dl number and go to get the car he came back to tell us that the vehicle was not on sight that it was at the body shop for repairs. What a waste of time, why wouldn't Raj of told me this before???

• Buick Encore

Great experience! James Mayo was very helpful, and made the car buying experience smooth and easy! Couldn't ask for more!

• Totally Satisfied Customer

I totally recommend the wonderful team that helped me at Grossinger Autoplex in Lincolnwood. Shannon Hunt was Attentive, Coureous and Professional in my search for a pre-owned car. Her assistant Lavern Canteen was easy to talk to and helpful with answering some of my questions. When I test drove a car with Francisco, I felt at ease and grateful for his showing me so many different cars that were in my price range.

• excellent services from James Mayo.

Excellent service by James Mayo. I'm very happy with my purchase. Just what I wanted.

• MAEL JOHNSON

Great guy. Very humble and willing to help and answer any questions necessary. Young and full of potential.

• Mael Johnson

Mael, the young man who helped me, was so helpful! He was very understanding of my needs and wants, and was compassionate and friendly in the process. I will be referring others to him. Excellent experience!

• Mael Johnson

Went in to find a car to drive and Mael Johnson was a nice young man who helped my wife and I find a car and was able to work with us.