Round Rock Toyota

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 6, 2019

Debbie is a great salesperson!! She was willing to go the extra mile for us! During our purchasing process, Debbie was ahead of the game. She was always... prepared for the next step. She was knowledgeable of the vehicle we were purchasing, and our needs. Great experience, we will recommend.

Thank you for sharing your five-star experience with us, Paula! We're happy to hear Debbie was able to meet your expectations and we hope to see ...you again in the future.

January 1, 2019

Scott Backus is the most reputable service manager we have ever known. He saves us money when he can, is always knowledgeable, and is getting service... work done so quickly.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are happy to know that Scott is always great by being knowledgeable, quick, and s...aving you money. We value you as a customer and we hope to see you again soon!

• October 14, 2018

Brandon was a great salesman! He went above and beyond and we are loving our new car. Great experience and worth the drive. wonderful buying experience.

Congrats on your new car! We hope you are enjoying it. We wish you the best!

December 30, 2018

Always have great service! They always recommend things that need to be done but don’t try to get you to buy unnecessary things or service.

Thank you for sharing your five-star review with us! It is always our pleasure to offer our services to you, and hope to see you again in the future!

December 27, 2018

Both my wife and I were pleased by the attention and dedication to customer service and helping keeping repair costs low. Our service rep Adrian Stephenson... was great and the mechanic was too.

Hi John, We are happy to hear you and your wife received exceptional service from Adrian and our Service Team. We look forward to being of service to... you in the future. Come back and see us soon!

December 16, 2018

I just moved here from South Carolina and was hoping to find a new place I could trust to perform the major services on my truck. I believe I’ve... found that place. They were kind, courteous, and accommodating. Please note that they are very busy, so you should call ahead for an appointment.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you came to visit us and that you enjoyed your exper...ience! It is wonderful to know that our staff was kind, courteous, and accommodating during your visit! We welcome you to the Round Rock Toyota family and we look forward to your future visits!

December 9, 2018

Took my truck in for 15k oil change. They got me an Uber to go eat lunch by the time I was back everything was done and ready. Trevor took care of me and... I will use round rock from now on instead of driving to Bourne.

Bronson, thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate that you chose us as your dealership, and look forward to working with you again in the fut...ure!

December 7, 2018

My overall experience is very excellent and super Professional. Hope you have to keep up your excellent jobs to fulfill the your standard of professionalism... in the coming days too.

Thank you for the five-star review! We are so glad to hear that you had an outstanding visit with us!

November 5, 2018

Mario is always very helpful, friendly and attentive. Unlike practices at other dealers he never tries to sell services my truck does not need. One... of the best in the service industry.

Raul, Thank you for your positive review! It's good to know that Mario provided you with great service. We value your business and look forward ...to working with you again!

November 1, 2018

Bill Reasor was an excellent salesman, one of the best I've ever had. He was both knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy and he made me feel... like he was on my side in helping me find the best car for my needs. Thanks Bill!

Mark, Thank you for your positive review! It's good to know that Bill provided you with great service. We value your business and look forward t...o working with you again!