Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Sandy

Used 855-526-2595 Email Dealer

4.4
Average based on 124 reviews
  • Great Service

You guys are the best. Even when I am just getting an oil change I am being treated as if I was buying a new car.

We appreciate you saying so. Thank you very much for your business! -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

• 2016 F150

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will investigate this further and have someone reach out soon. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

Dealership did not live up to promise of entertainment package. Called 10 times over 12 week period and was promised each time it would be in the mail immediately. Nothing ever came, very disappointed, would not recommend the dealership to anyone if they can't even deliver entertainment package. I wasted a lot of time for nothing. I will never go back to that dealership.

• Car not available to be seen

We arrived just before closing trying to look at a car. (Lots of traffic with the 90th exit!!!!!!!) It was locked up in a back lot and couldn't be seen. It was sold before we could make it back.

I'm very sorry to hear this and I understand how frustrating that must have been! I understand if you've moved on with your vehicle purchase needs, but if there is anything that we can do to assist you, please contact me personally. (801) 285-9880 -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

• new shelby

follow up was not as it should. ordered things they knew i could not use as i was not picking up the car for 3 months sold me a ford extended warranty, turns out it wasn't a ford warranty that would cost me extra deductible. other issues

I'm sorry to hear that communication was not stellar. I thank you for your honest feedback and I will address this with the team here so that your next experience is improved. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

• Susan Oliver

Great expierence. They made buy in a car very pleasant. No pressure or hype.

Thanks, Susan! I'm happy your experience was enjoyable. You're business means a lot to us! -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

Great expierence. They made buy in a car very pleasant. No pressure or hype.

• Pristine Pony

Always get the best at Ford! Never have any complaint.

Always get the best at Ford! Never have any complaint.

We're thrilled to hear it! Thank you for your business! We hope to be able to provide you with the best for years to come. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager.

• russ Watts , Watts enterprises owner

it was a lenghty process but the sales team was very accomodating !!

it was a lenghty process but the sales team was very accomodating !!

We're sorry if the process took a little longer than usual and we want to thank you for your patience! We appreciate your business. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

• Great dealer

Fast friendly service. Got me into the truck I wanted at the price I wanted.

Thank you very much for your review! -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

Fast friendly service. Got me into the truck I wanted at the price I wanted.

Thank you very much for your review! -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

• Another review?

I have never been treated unfairly from this dealer and auto service center. I recommend them to my friends.

Thank you, Sam. I'm very happy to hear this. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

• review for buying a new Ford Truck

The Sales Team worked hard to find as Ford truck that fit my needs and budget.

The Sales Team worked hard to find as Ford truck that fit my needs and budget.

I'm glad that we could find something that worked for you and your budget needs. Thanks for choosing Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Sandy! -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager