Fidelity Motors Inc

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• January 29, 2013

i have been looking for a vehicle for a year once i pulled this company up on the internet. They had just what i wanted. Now i am riding clean me and ...my daughter. Sometime we let the husband ride...LOL

December 29, 2014

I knew what I wanted, I just had trouble finding it. Michael was very accommodating to our strange schedule and was very helpful. The car was in beaut...iful shape and looks great, too. I loved knowing that we were working with a small dealer who was interested in helping us. I would definitely recommend Fidelity

October 31, 2014

I have owned many cars over the years and, and dealt with many new an used dealers. I have to say Micheal at Fidelity is the first positive experience... that I have ever had buying or selling a car. He helped me sell my exotic and put me in another fabulous car that I love. He may have sold a car, but he earned a life long client.

October 19, 2014

I began doing business with Micheal 2 years ago when I was searching for a pre-owned BMW. I found Fidelity Motors as I was searching for a BMW on the ...internet. Micheal immediately contacted me when I made an inquiry about a BMW he had in stock. No, I was not a buyer looking for an expensive car at the time, and Fidelity Motors sells cars from $8000 to well over $100,000. What did happen was the owner of Fidelity Motors Micheal Spurgeon made me feel welcome, and treated me as if I was buying a $250,000 Ferrari. He made the buying process very simple, with no hassle, and Micheal is very flexible in the way he does business. I bought my 2nd car from Micheal back in February of 2014. Fidelity Motors has become my first choice, and the first place I go to when I am in the market to buy a car. I decided to trade the BMW I bought from Micheal back in February, and go with a sportier car when I found a 2011 BMW 328i coupe Fidelity Motors was offering for sale. I could had went to many other places, but I have developed a great relationship with Micheal over the last 2 years, so I went back to Fidelity Motors. I also trust that when I buy a car from Fidelity Motors I know I am buying a car that has been checked out thoroughly by their professional mechanics, and I know I am buying a dependable car. Fidelity Motors makes the entire selection, and buying process very easy. Fidelity Motors also offers excellent financing programs to assist in the purchase of their vehicles. I have been in the banking business for 17 years, and I can honestly say Fidelity Motors offers the very best rates, and terms with the lenders they have a partnership with. Fidelity Motors also maintains their dealership impeccable as well as the wide array of automobiles they sells. You will know what I am talking about from the very first moment you arrive at their dealership when you walk inside their showroom, and see the reflections of their automobiles on the showroom floor. It truly is the most satisfying buying experience, and I have bought, and traded many cars over the years, and Fidelity Motors will continue to earn my business in the future.

October 2, 2014

Never has there been more of a gentleman in the car business. Anderson Humphreys

August 22, 2014

Can't say enough about my experience with Michael. He found me exactly the car I wanted, within the time period I needed it, at the price point I gave... him. That was a tall order, since I wanted a 2000 Mercedes E320, low miles, one owner, in pristine condition, in 4 weeks. Well, he delivered it - with only 20,000 miles! Thank you, Michael, from start to finish you have been a fantastic advisor and advocate!

January 22, 2014

I recently bought my 2nd car from Fidelity Motors. Micheal assisted me with the purchase of a BMW 525 xi, and he made the entire experience very easy.... I felt he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, and able to finance my purchase. His facilities are top notch, and you can tell he loves what he does. I loved the no haggle, no pressure philosophy. Micheal accommodated my very hectic work schedule, and make the entre buying process very simple. My car was delivered to me in spotless condition. They keep all of their inventory clean, and ready for show. I trust Micheal and I feel he treated me with respect.

January 7, 2014

I typically hate car salesmen, but this was a unique experience. You can browse inside at your leisure, and not be "stalked" by salesmen! It was a com...fortable experience, especially for a female. Not intimidating at all, and the selection is awesome. I would highly recommend shopping here for your next vehicle.

August 15, 2013

Wonderful experience, great people and Michael went above and beyond to find the perfect fun car for me. Thanks loads I will be back again. Great deal...ership, outstanding people. Thanks Sarah E.

April 20, 2013

Thank you for truly a unique car buying experience... it felt more like a conversation with friends than the typical angst of car buying. My convertib...le Mini Cooper is one of the best car purchases I have made. I am thoroughly enjoying this high quality car at a reasonable price and appreciate the ease of that purchase. An easy recommendation!

Fidelity Motors Inc