Susquehanna Valley Pre-Owned Motors

3.5
Average based on 4 reviews
  • great reputation

joe is a stand up guy when it comes to standing behind what he sells. excellent communication. if ya ave a issue he will be there to make it right.

• Not What They Appear...

very simuliar experience today the wipers broke one bad thing after another

I purchased a car from Susquehanna Valley Pre-owned Motors last month. The worst experience ever. I wouldn't take the time to write this if it wasn't...Trust me. And I honestly never waste my time with writing reviews. An I rarely complain. Until now. This used car dealer sells cars that appear clean. They have clean interiors, good carfax reports and most of the time are only 1 or 2 owner cars. But the car I bought would not pass inspection. The frame was rusted and has holes in it. The steel brake lines underneath are rusted soo bad my mechanic said they will leak very soon because brake lines are under pressure. My mechanic said I shouldn't even drive this car until repairs are made. So it sits in my driveway since I drove it home from the car lot. It wont pass state inspection for safety issues. Multiple safety issues. My mechanic said it looks like a flood vehicle. Like it sat in salt water for a while. Maybe hurricane sandy vehicles? And Susquehanna Valley Pre-owned Motors just hides behind the waiver you sign before leaving the lot.

very simuliar experience today the wipers broke one bad thing after another

• Good place to buy a quality used vehicle.

after all the hell I find out yesterday they sold me a wrecked vehicle...its gone now after all the things that were wrong with it thank god

Joe stands behind his vehicles. I ran into a couple issues with my truck, but Joe got everything taken care of and went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Nice guy, great service.

• Great customer service!

Joe has been working in the field for years. All of his vehicles come with warranties and he is honest about the cars he sells. He has many connections with others in the field and can assist with obtaining financing, etc.