Quality Automotive Group

4.3
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Best Dealership in Utah

Customer satisfaction is alive and well.My salesman Nathan worked hard for me to find something I could afford and would meet my needs to a 'T'.

Thanks for letting us work with you. Let us know if we can help you in the future.

• crooks

Took my grand prix in to have an ignition switch installed and they damaged my battery and gnd cable. Took it back to have it fixed and they cut my gnd cable off and zipped tied a new cable to the loom instead of feeding it through the loom. I called the owner and he told me to go have fun.Stay away from Quality Automotive tooele ut.

dsp020, I'm sorry you did not have the great experience at Quality that most customers have related on this site. I know we have spoken to you and will not be able to work this situation out to your satisfaction. All I can offer is that your experience seems to be in the minority and you are welcome to stop by again and we will be happy to help you in the future.

• Robert W. Cox

Thank you! Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you down the road.

Errol & Roland were the dealers rep's. They were both pleasant, friendly and able to help make our Chevy Truck purchase a success. I would recommend This dealership to anyone..

Thank you! Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you down the road.

• Great to work with.

I have been with Quality for years they always take the time to make sure I choose the right vehicle for me. After the sale the service department keeps all my cars in tip top shape. I am happy to refer Quality to my friends, family, and co-workers.

• Bret is an awesome salesman.

Excellent dealership to work with! No gimmicks, just good people.

Excellent dealership to work with! No gimmicks, just good people.

• this dealer is the best

this is the best dealer arround. they excell on all point. new, used and especially service